Merman Rp (Closed) (NSFW)

Jason nods the baby starting to slide out, "We should...have been more...aahhh...careful."

Alex smiled, "Well at least right now, Eric won't come back."

Kino nods the head slides back in the first time. the second time it streaches him as it slowly gets pushed out "W-we....nnnggghh...will be a-alot more....oooohhhhh....careful from now on"

Jason nodded, "Yes....we will....nnnghhh!!!" Jason bares down pushing hard the merbaby coming out into the water.

Alex frowns, "Eric had no right doing this, plus making them that big."

Kino whimpers and nods feeling the next baby get ready to slide out but it gets its tail stuck and goes head first (im really sorry i haven't replyed for such a long time)

((It's alright))

Jason groans feeling the second baby coming down, this time tail first.

Alex watches noticing both guys groaning know the second baby must be coming, "I'm here for both of you."

Kino shivers as the head nears his entry "isnt there any way to shrink them? something?"

"I'm afraid not, once they made there isn't anything that can be done except have the man push them out." Alex sighed lowering his head.

Jason nodded, "We understand...it was Eric who did this....aahhhh!!!" Jason bared down pushing the tail coming out into the water.

Kino nods and clenches his eyes shut as the head streaches him. the head slowly is pushed to the halfway point. kino feels that something is off about this one

Jason bares down pushing harder the tail coming out up to the waist of the baby.

Alex stood back watching as both men were pushing, making sure they didn't need help, "Come on guys you can do it. Kino the head is halfway out, and Jason the tail is almost all the way out."

Kino nods and groans in pain. Finaly the head pops out the shoulders right behind streaching him even more.

Jason bared down hard getting the baby out to it's stomach noticing the arms not coming out.

Kino pants closing his eyes as he pushes the baby out to the chest.

Jason bared down hard getting the baby out up to the chest, "The arms are with the head....nnnghhh!!!"

Alex nodded coming over to him, "It's alright, I'm here to help."

Kino groans and nods as the baby slides out to the hips "im...nnrrrgghh... here too Jason"

Alex grabbed a hold of the baby, "You push and I'll pull."

Jason nodded baring down hard, "Aaahhhh!!!!"

Kino watchs worried as he bares down on his baby. most of the tail shows, but the tailfin is stuck

Jason bares down screaming as the head and arms stretched him farther than he had been as the baby finally came out as he collapsed against the edge of the floor, "Oh my god it's soo huge. Are the others going to be that way."

Alex sighed letting the baby into the water, before moving over to Kino, grabbing the babies tail, "The tailfin is stuck but I'm going pull gently and you give me a push, we get it out."

Kino nods and pushes the deformed tail slides out slowly. "Y-your....nnnrrrggghh...halfway done i think,Jason."

Jason smiled, "Wish I was already done...nnnnghhh!!!!" Jason bared down pushing feeling the tailfin coming out of him.

Alex having got the tail unstuck stood back, encouraging them, "Come on, that's it you both are doing great."

Kino nods and pants "i-i agree there." the next tail gets ready to slide out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM