Mamaboy
Thanks to the people trying to record it.
I don't know if they're going to post the trailer on YouTube during August since it's going to run for the whole month on AXS TV.
Just wanted to let everyone know I got word today from the Mamaboy Facebook page that the official 2 minute trailer will be available on the official site and YouTube at the beginning of September.
Thanks, Mike.
Recorded another 'Nothing But Trailers,' and got nothing yet again! I thought the third time would be the charm, and nothing! Next long show with trailers is Monday when they show 3 hours of trailers. I guess patience is the key to seeing this trailer. 
(08-06-2016, 01:05 AM)mpregfan1 Wrote: Recorded another 'Nothing But Trailers,' and got nothing yet again! I thought the third time would be the charm, and nothing! Next long show with trailers is Monday when they show 3 hours of trailers. I guess patience is the key to seeing this trailer. 

that's awfully kind of you, thanks so much for your efforts
Good news! I managed to snag the back half of the trailer. Working on getting some screenshots and maybe a video uploaded

So here a few screens of things we haven't seen. I won't upload it because honestly it looks terrible and the volume just doesn't carry over onto the computer. If I can gif anything I'll see about sending it this way. In the meantime enjoy the screen caps! (I can finally get some sleep)

[Image: tumblr_objb93Z6491thay86o3_1280.gif]
[Image: tumblr_objb93Z6491thay86o4_1280.gif]
[Image: tumblr_objb93Z6491thay86o2_1280.gif]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you for sharing
wow thanks Takarimpreg you're such a gem! :)
This is awesome! Thank you! I still haven't seen the trailer cus 'Nothing But Trailers' hasn't played it when I've recorded it, so this helps a lot!
WoW!!! Thank you so much, you're so awesome for sharing this with us. I don't have direct tv, so I've been so sad that I couldn't see the trailer.
You don't have to have DirecTV to see the trailer. As long as you have access to AXS TV, you should be good. It's available on most cable providers.
I uploaded the second half of the trailer, hopefully it doesn't get taken down. If I get a quiet moment in my rather busy home I'll see about getting the whole thing.

http://anotherfaceandstoryinthecrowd.tum...l0X1thay86
(08-07-2016, 08:31 PM)mpregfan1 Wrote: You don't have to have DirecTV to see the trailer. As long as you have access to AXS TV, you should be good. It's available on most cable providers.

I don't have it. Believe me, I've looked daily. Lol
Thanks SO MUCH for uploading that!!

Goooooshhhhh I cannot WAIT until this movie comes out!!!
Thanks. That was awesome!
Full trailer, again sorry about the quality. But enjoy.
http://anotherfaceandstoryinthecrowd.tum...xh51thay86
(08-11-2016, 01:36 AM)Takarimpreg Wrote: Full trailer, again sorry about the quality. But enjoy.
You are a hero to us all! Lol!!
(08-11-2016, 01:36 AM)Takarimpreg Wrote: Full trailer, again sorry about the quality. But enjoy.

Oh Kelly, only going to gain 10 lbs? Maybe in the first trimester lol

Love the full trailer,even more excited to see it when it comes out. 
Thanks so much! The full trailer is great. I love when he asks
Kelly "a baby what?" :D.
I can't make out all the words though. Can anyone hear what he is
telling her to convince her? I heard him say something about summer and
school being over.
I like that part with the nurse too, although shouldn't she be able to tell what's going on?
(08-11-2016, 06:10 AM)Hla Wrote: Thanks so much! The full trailer is great. I love when he asks
Kelly "a baby what?" :D.
I can't make out all the words though. Can anyone hear what he is
telling her to convince her? I heard him say something about summer and
school being over.
I like that part with the nurse too, although shouldn't she be able to tell what's going on?

Kelly says: 'It’s perfect all right. I’ll have no problem hiding ten pounds and then when school lets out for the summer I’ll have it.'

It's the best kind of mpreg story, one where the guy thinks it'll be a cake walk and it isn't :D