Closed The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8)
Name: Raven
Appearance: Scruffy black hair, Icy blue eyes, he's  wearing dingy jeans with hicking boots, a super cozy jacket with a turtle neck underneath, thermal gear to stay nice and warm coupled with a scarf and gloves.
height: 5'7
Personality: Brave , thoughtful, nurturing, simple minded , loner
Role: He's a simple man with a simple life, And that's exactly why he decided to change it up. his role in the rp is to embark on a journey that may drastically change his life forever.

He sat in the drivers seat of his car , focusing on the road ahead of him . He finally made it to his destination pulling into a large parking lot with hardly anyone there. He leaned back into his seat turning the key. With his car off Raven took a moment to stretch out his arms and fingers from the long journey.

He opened the car door letting the crisp chilling breeze warp around him , enticing him to let go of all the unneeded  stress built up from his hectic city life. Raven, slowly stood up from his car scrambling to set up camp, he knew that night was approaching soon and had to work quickly.

He popped the trunk of his car , and proceeded to make his way to the back of his vehicle. He took a brief scan of his surroundings noticing  how scarcely dead this camp site was . it resembled nothing like the pictures from social media, could their have been a recent disaster ? or maybe .. something far worse?.

Raven Shrugged his shoulders , he didn't have time to worry about such things. He just wanted to enjoy his much needed vacation with mother nature "Ah~  I missed you so much ..." He said , plucking a blaid of grass from the ground , looking up towards the sun
Parris had sensed the intruder from his palace. He had came out from his sleep of a hundred years and just feasted on the noisy pigs nearby, at some place where they said it's their campsite. He had just awokened his servants and other beings around the palace after taking care of his hunger. The palace was once again well lit by candles and resumed its magnificence under his power.
This new human smelt peculiar, reminding him of some long lost memory that had become fuzzy over time. It may be his scent or his look that had coincided with someobe he knew from the long lost past. Whatever the reason, Parris decided he would need to retain this human. He shadowalked to near the human, seeing him pat on the grass and almost snorted at the stupid action. With the Sun still up, Parris will appear like a normal person despite being pale, he would use some of his power to cover up his looks and as protection, though it wouldnt hinder him much now that he was full and recovered well from his long sleep. He approached closer to the human and asked. "Mister, do you have any idea where everybody went? I was supposed to join my friends here but I coudlnt find anyone around."
While he was starting his fire Raven could hear something shuffling within the shrubbery behind him, he tuned the noises out by humming a catchy tune instead . He wouldn't allow any distractions to take away from his priorities towards camping , nor would he allow himself to be distracted. Shortly after reassuring himself that its just nature playing spooky mind games on him , He paused hearing actual footsteps behind him this time, taking his attention away from his camp-like duties he stood to his feet abruptly , his face surprised and somewhat confused because before him stood.. well.. another camper? his eyes strayed away from the young gentleman looking around the parking lot.. surly this man didn't walk all the way out here..did he?..

Raven returned his gaze towards the young man, listening to him speak of his dilemma and seemed very concerned. "uh?. n-no sir I don- I mean I haven't come across anyone.. besides you" He said , still looking baffled by the mans casual camp attire in such harsh weather. the man seemed very thin and pal. he looked as if he could be a famous actor or something , or possible a very attractive hobo in need of some assistance?' naah that's alittle overboard 'Raven thought to himself.

Raven marveled at his smooth chilling features before asking him a quick question.
" but um I'm kinda new here anyway so..um with all do respect sir.. how did you get here?..." He says , While his mind starts wondering off with combating thoughts like 'This guy could be a killer, escapee from some kind of jail! maybe even a stalker. Run! Run! Ruuun!!' With a gently adjustment of his scarf Raven stood his ground awaiting the young mans reply.
"I just came from there, I live in the forrest really, some sort of local you can say, and my friends have invited me over to join them as they knew I am familiar with this area." Parris approached the prey carefully, not wanting to spook him just yet, in just a casual few steps, Parris had come very close to the human, close enough to admire his icy blue eyes and vivid expressions that he hadnt witnessed for too long, expressions of a living ,breathing, innocent human. He came so close to him in a heartbeat he eas breathing on his hair. Caressing the loose strands of dark lock, he whispered seductively. "Would you like a visit to my humble home?" With that he hit him behind the neck and rendered him unconscious. He grabbed the wilting form of the human in his arms, smelling his neck and savored the sweet taste of the man. He was surprised his desire for blood was overcome by his desire to violate this beautiful body. He lifted him up in one arm and shadowalked back to his mansion. He would find out more about it while inside.

Entering the grand house, he stride through the bowing servants and got to his own room. He chained up the human, mainly to avoid unnecrssary fuss with how easy he could overpower this weak human, and started really looking at his features. He found himself wanting to see the face that said utter pleasure. Uncontrollable lust. He had developed some obsession over this body and he wanted to see the belly swell with his young. He was surprised by thid urge to reproduce,he couldnt even remmeber the last time he had this desire. He caressed the flat stomach of the human, subtly changing his own scent that would have made the human aroused, becoming likr an aphrodisiac to mortals, and waited for him to wake up.
Raven listened closely to the stranger giving a subtle nod every once and awhile. He glanced down at the males feet before turning his attention back to the young gentleman's face as he tucked his hands into the front pockets of his jeans trying to keep warm from the chilling winds that assault his hands and feet. The longer the male continued to talk the closer he advanced without him even suspecting it.

The bubble of space between them shrunk and soon to Ravens surprise, He looked over his shoulder for a split second, keeping a close eye on his fire pit, Once satisfied he turned his head and was met by the mysterious set of eyes . Raven gulped unable to move, his feet felt as if they were super glued to the ground.

His face was frozen in a terrified expression as the ice cold hands Caressed his face traling up to his scruffy locks teasing the messy strainds , he shivered from the sensation of the strangers breath tickling the side of his neck when he spoke Ravens heart felt as if it stopped beating for a second.

He wanted to say something , but out of fear the only thing he could say was "w-wh-what's your ..n-name? " he asked , his eyes studied the mans face, taking a mental note of his attacker, He stumbled forward feeling dizzy from something hitting his neck. He closed his eyes giving into his body."Zzzz..Zzz"

"mmn...nm.." Raven was awoken by the strange yet delightful smell of somthing wonderful , intoxicating his body.

His desire for something quite shameful sent him sky high . He started opening his eyes out of curiosity from the sweet aroma lingering in the room. Raven was trying to sit up looking very drowsy and confused, And even more Confused to his surroundings , he heard a sharp *Ching! clang!* His eyes widen at the sight of his limbs chained down to the bed ...-"Gasp, You!?.. w-what are you doing!?.." He shouted pulling against the chains.
"To answer the previous question you asked in the campsite, my name is Parris, though you should start addressing me as Master. This is my home and the place that you will serve in future." Parris sat down on the bed, caressing the smooth skin of the human's face. "What's your name little one?" He asked with a voice laced with such sweetness, he had the human looking at him with a dazed face. His other hand trailed down the body, making the human even more aroused and his jeans soon strained over his erection, a wet spot forming. Parris chuckled and strengthened his scent, he wanted to see the human crumbled under desire and asked for him to conquer his own body by his own will. For once, he wasnt aiming at attacking but wanting the slave to be submitting willingly. He lookrd back up to meet eyes with those icy blue ones, the red ones of his own turning to gold, luring forward the human.
He took a moment getting a chill down his spine from hearing his Master Parris's voice peirce the quietness that settled within the room, his deep raspy tone sang effortlessly , causing Raven to fall victim to his seductively attractive master . As he layed there receiving his official welcome he felt the air thicken with traces of that sweet smell , his knees buckled, his human like hormones gave him sudden erecting thoughts of this man taking him without mercy,his face blushed rosy red , he looked at the face of his kidnapper "R-Ra..ven..nm" he said , a small grunt left his lips.

Biting his bottom lip unable to stay still , his eyes exploring the Masters frame , getting strong urges to say somthing dirty, he closed his eyes trying to control himself. Raven inhauled deeply getting hard ,his body crippling under the vampires alluring scent . he locked eyes with the majestic being , eyes sadden really needing his attention"w-why..do I feel like this? what have you done to me?" he moand , he lifted his head from the pillow witnessing his pre-cm stained jeans , lowering his head back onto he pillow embarrassed.
"Hmm what do you think. My kind take slaves for 2 purposes only, both about quenching our hunger, one is for food, and the other for sex. Which do you feel like now?" Parris got closer to the human, hovering over him and blanketed him with his scent. "Raven is it? A great match to your hair I will say. I like it." He raised his upper body up, the human unable to fight back really with how lost he was in lust. He laid him on his chest and started peeling off his clothes, touching him here and there letting the sensation course through the human's body. He liked how it felt like opening a gift, something he hadnt done that much after becoming an immortal himself.
Raven seemed high on something very potent ,over time he developed a drunken smile on his face , he softly tugged on the restraints finding it hard to think straight . He closed his eyes tight bucking his hips from the jolt of pleasure he felt when the master rested against him. "a..s-s..sto...Mmn." He groaned , trying to speak his opinion failing dramatically.

His body was smooth like a new born, a curse mark was exsposed after the vampire pulled his pants down, getting a nice look of his body. Raven was so aroused by now his eyesight was doubled from how messed up and turned on he was. he chuckled hearing his Master say his name. "mmhm... that's me." he mumbled , wanting to touch his toned abs ,he frowend not able to reach .

"I -I wa...I want.. " Breathing heavily now his mind was blank getting fully aroused ,he could do nothing but crave, desire, hunger for his Master.*panting*
Parris chuckled at the adorable reaction from his slave, at how he couldnt even form a sentence now. He asked deloberately "what do you want hmm? Tell me or show me, what is it? Either say it out loud or get it yourself." He smoothed his hand over his body, feeling the heat radiating from the human. Vampires were cold and belonged to the dark, they chase the sun and crave for heat subconsciously. The only thing that was warm in them was probably their cock when aroused. Parris felt his member hardening and warming with how Raven started squirming and rubbing against him. "Hmm can you take that yourself?"
Without thinking Raven tried to reach for his Master struggling to get what he wanted so badly he leaned back , frustrated and aroused. He finally tried to collect his words to speak properly." Panting, I..I need you ..inside.." Raven swayed his hips feeling the girth of his Masters bulge rubbing against his sensitive lower parts, he moand unable to finish his request .

Ravens messy hair coverd his eyes , his body seemed perfect from every angle, he had a cute beauty mark near his belly button, and the other on his lower back.

while his body wiggled around Parris could see the distinct curves, dimples and folds of his body,
Raven' body was like a map that Parris just had to explore further. He knew that
for his little pet X marks the spot.

Raven tried griding against his master ,whimpering from the unbearable need to be taken by Parris."pl-pleas.. make it s-stop" he moaned.
"Since you asked so politely, I will grant you your wish for this time. If you keep up with this good attitude, I am sure the areangement between us would work out quite well." Parris almost purred that out beside Raven's ears. His long and cool finger teaced along the mark on his bellybutton, smiled feeling how Raven hissed and tried to avoid the cold. He didnt touch Raven's weeping cock that had been freed from his jeans with his hands, but he rubbed his own erection on it. Raven hissed again almost like being burnt and squirmed again. Parris parted Raven's legs, rubbing around his anus that'd been constricting itself, as if wanting to swallow down something to satisfy the deep need and curb the itch. "Raven, you are really eager and I like that." Parris got his fingers into the hole, delightfully surprised by the tightness. He scissored the hole and found it lubricating itself, ready to be penetrated and bred and his finger gradually warmed up by the heat. He positioned his hot cock against the entrance and smiled again when he heard Raven exclaimed from how hot it was , especially so compared with the recently withdrawn fingers, and retreated a bit. "You find that too hot?" Parris smirked. "I could just leave then since you cant bear its heat."
His body melted underneath his Masters touch, he fidgited around anxiously awaiting for his body to be taken by the mysterious man. He choked back some moans , feeling his member longing to be toyed with. Raven became out of breath unable to focus , his mind was literally screaming to be taken.
He locked eyes with Parris gold ones ,smiling when he whispered in his ear .

He could hear the Masters voice before his mind was strictly set on getting what he wanted . His muscles tight and firm, he gasped feeling somthing explore his anus, two foreign extremities plunge into his fertile cavity making his senses burst even more. His needy moans filled the room.

Raven arched his back with gritted teeth. These cold hands that played him like a piano, hitting just the right keys to make his body sing. Raven watched his Masters chest puff up with pride of how fast his bodly juices prepared his entrance for endless breeding.
His legs shivering, eyes glazed over with lust, body forcing him to enjoy such shameful things.

Ravens flushed face from the heat gave him quiet the dizzy spells."Purring, h..hot...why is it so hot?" he said swaying his hips ,grinding against his Master
"d-don't go... plea..please stay with me....I-i need you"

(Sorry about the wait my WiFi was down DX)
(Wow you really smoke your heart xD)

Parris smirked seeing how responsive his slave was. He teased the hole with his cock and started pushing in, the tightness got him moaned out loud. He continued to breech the hole, chasing even more pleasure. He felt the canal kneading on his cock, he hadnt been indulging this side of desire for some time, he might have forgotten how this felt. He decided he should chase this kind of pleasure more.

He entered deep into Raven, he had been so responsive he felt like he was really making love with this human. He nudged on deep and flicked through some spot that had Raven writhing and whimpering sweetly. He repeatedly stabbed on it, knowing it was the prostate, enjoying how Raven got so lost ib the pleasure. He pushed in even harder and bumped into a soft cavity, getting Raven screamed in pleasure. Parris smirked and knew this was the ultimate destination he wanted to find. He revigored his effort of pushing into this newly developed cervix, ploughing it open to impregnate the slave.
(I know right Lol XD I was like ಠ_ಠ" fabulous! Yaaas!" lolol!!)

Raven looked down seeing his master lining himself up to his entrance, he could feel the tip probing his anus until his body allowed him to enter. He was speechless from the shock of getting what he wanted finally. his icy blue eyes rolled back starting to moan against his master chest, he wanted to embrace his master so much , clutching the chains that bound his hands to the bed . "Mmm!.. s-so good ..."

His small physique looked so fragile compared to his masters muscular frame. he shifted his hips from side to side adjusting himself , getting comfortable since his master was starting to get his pacing down, being rocked by his semi violent thrusts. Ravens expression changed when he felt his masters shaft push through a inner wall from inside him, he couldn't put his finger on it, or what to think at the moment, looking at his masters face wondering how his body could conceive since he's a male too.

His face was slightly overcome with the the look of worry to the realization of what's going to come of these urges to breed ,with his master indulging his hunger , Raven looked at the door slowly thinking about his old home and what is to become of his apartment, and co- workers .

He looked at his masters face and moaned feeling his sensitive spots getting stimulated"Ahh!..nmm.. W-wait...how..is this possible?" he fought back the affects from the alluring scent his master was giving off . he needed answers ..whether it meant getting mauled by a mysterious woods man or not, or simply getting kicked out the the home into the harsh unforgiving woods.
Parris groaned a bit annoyed at how his slave disturbed him from hid thrusts, he was that close to drilling the cervix open and the feeling of it kissing on his cockhead was simply amazing. He replied impatiently and said "once our bond was established, you had a new organ within you. Dont you have that foreign feeling where my cock is nudging now wasnt something that was there before? Have you ever felt this kind of pleasure and pressure? Now shut your mouth and let me get through it." With that Parris continued with his chase for more and to fulfill the desire, getting even more forceful in punching that sensitive spot that was poorly abused now. He would breech it and shoot his seed deep within to ensure conception.
He listened closely to his master noticing the annoyed look on his face, he looked away unable to handle the gold orbes glaring down at his soul. His master pushed his legs futher down. getting a decent angle for better penetration, to further the 50/50 chances of him conceiving multiples .

Raven, looked down finding it hard to look away, he saw his lower parts exsposed with the master violating his innocent body, the arousle from earlier wore off and soon he starting coming back to his senses."huffing, pressure?... huh? your kidding me.." Raven laughed from the thought of his body actually growing a womb.
His number one interest in school was learning about the human body and how it functions,' there's no such thing as male pregnancy' Raven thought to himself.

When the master snarled at him getting him to be quiet Raven moand noticing what the master spoke of, he felt it.. he can actually feel the strange fertil organ getting flodded with pleasure while hugging his masters member coaxing /welcoming his soon to be children to invad Ravens new womb. His entrance tightened against his will creating more friction .

" mn..Ah! this is a dream.. its gotta be.." he moaned softly, pulling the chains needing something to keep himself steady under Parris's fast thrusts.
Parris groaned when Raven's canal tightened against him. He lifted up Raven's lower body, forcing him to to plant his legs on the bed so that he could get to the womb at a better angel, and started thrusting again. His palms held the hips or Raven, slappinghis ass cheeks hard, leaving a bright red shape and a loud sound echoing around the room. "Hmm you tighten so well around me whenever you got slapped, quite nice." Parris continued to slap him as if urging a racing hoese forward, his cock accurately knocking on the cervix now and throbbed everytime Raven tightened around him.

"Hmm I see I am close, I can feel you opening up under me, so close now...." Parris murmurred as his cockhead felt a bit of slit starting to appear, he hit on with revigored effort, impatient to plant his seed.
He watched in horror still to weak to fight against the sudden bliss of getting so much attention. Not bad for a virgan , his body took control enticing the master to empty his seed into the slave /mate . Ravens icy blue eyes closed getting a warm feeling all over his body ,his body was so excited to finally fufil its true purpose.

His womb opened wide ready for the seed to be planted within its nurturing walls . Raven yelped from his rear being spanked feeling both pleasure and pain. He tossed his head back yelling in pleasure when the masters tip pressed against the sensitive walls." its to much! S-st-stop...Please!"He cried knowing the master enjoys the sounds of his voice consumed with helpless pleas.

Ravens body was ready now despite what he thought his body would be the host of the masters legacy.
Raven's pleading had, as raven himself predicted, brought immense feel of satisfaction to Parris. He felt his prick got even bigger with how his slave was begging him and finally his memebr penetrated through the final barrier and went in fully into the womb that was so ripe and ready. This inner cavity was so welcoming of his cock Parris felt like he was milked. It only took a few last thrusts for him to explode, his seed shooting powerful and directly into the womb's sensitive wall, and Raven shuddered hard from this sensation. Raven had reached orgasm when his cervix was breeched, but this stimulation had gor his cock to stir a bit and ejaculated one last time. His womb and canal were so excited a large amoubt of slick was produced, not unlike a female ejaculation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,615 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,033 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,555 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,823 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,252 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,983 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,240 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8