Seahorse
(12-05-2015, 06:00 AM)mprego2 Wrote: Just to let you know, it is very unlikely that he will give you the password, that copy of the short is meant for his portfolio, and ONLY those interested in hiring him as a DoP. Cast and crew on any production are required to sign a confidentiality agreement, which means that they cannot reveal anything about the production without consent from the producer(s)/production company. Your best bet would have been to have gone to the director.

I know this not only because I myself am a filmmaker, but also because I had contacted the school the short was made for and they directed me to the producer, but the first thing they asked me was I in the film industry and whether I was a potential employer for one of the crew members.

To sum up, it ain't gonna happen.

so basically, I guess you are saying there is no way to get to see that short film, not even purchasing a digital copy or something. Am I right?
Not at all, the director has already mentioned that he will make the film available to the general, however right now the film is being submitted to film festivals, which is basically what all films need to do to get a audience, if a filmmaker just distributes their film any random way without having an actual plan for distribution, the filmmaker will not get his desired reception of said film.

You have to remember, this director is making films for a CAREER, not necessarily a hobby, and the film industry functions in a certain way, that's why I said your best bet is to ask the director himself, showing that their is an interest for his films, that way he would definitely be more likely to make his film readily available as soon as possible, and in the case of short films, if reception is positive enough and large enough, filmmakers may decide to make a feature of said short.

So, it's not that the film will not ever be available to the public, it's really all just a matter of when and how.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Any update on seahorse ?
well I have seen it it isnt good tbh
(03-11-2016, 08:41 PM)Pregnantmand2 Wrote: Any update on seahorse ?

Yeah it's really not that good. I can pm you some screen caps if you want
The film was actually wonderfully executed, it was a very intellectual story, so unless you understood what was really going on and analyzed it for what it was and what it was meant for you wouldn't enjoy it.

I give it 5 out of 5 stars!

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I don't think understanding is necessarily a prerequisite for appreciation (or enjoyment). The deep philosophical message was probably lost on me, but as a lay-film-goer I still thought it was very lovely piece. Also, the score was beautiful.
True, but if you're going to diss something at least have a good, intelligent explanation for your opinion, instead of just saying something sucks, etc., that way it is fair to the filmmakers who worked long and hard to produce something that they take seriously, give them that courtesy at least.

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Fair. I can agree with that.
I agree , I thought it was very good . Some parts I thought could've been improved on but overall I liked it .
The film is a social criticism to teenage pregnancy and the roles both parents and their families have or SHOULD have during the event. I found the message to be delivered in a very straightforward and clear way. It was, like mprego2 said, wonderfully executed generally speaking.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/189...final-push
(10-12-2016, 11:12 AM)mandy Wrote: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/189...final-push

Thanks for the link. I like the way he touch his belly which start to growing :)
Finally you can freely watch it on YOUTUBE guys. I found it a few minutes ago.  :)

Now its time to enjoy it, here the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sdBYmmWiiM
Honestly, I don't like this pregnant boy. He is too young for me. He's just a child. It's totally not my cup of tea. I'd love to see a hot, muscular and hairy daddy pregnant. :)
(12-04-2016, 08:52 PM)halcyon Wrote: Honestly, I don't like this pregnant boy. He is too young for me. He's just a child. It's totally not my cup of tea. I'd love to see a hot, muscular and hairy daddy pregnant. :)

Well, as Checa2095 pointed out, it's supposed to be a social criticism on teenage pregnancy and the roles parents (and other family members) have - or at least should have - during the pregnancy.  It's kind of hard to do that if the actor's and/or character's obviously an adult.  Yes, I do realize that the idea of pregnant minors is a very debatable and controversial topic for many people, even here (and, some might say, especially here), and it's certainly all right if it's not your cup of tea.  To me, though, it  doesn't mean we should avoid discussing the issue.  (I remember how the U.S. city of Chicago a few years back showed pictures of "pregnant" teenage boys along with the caption of "It shouldn't be any less disturbing when it's a girl.")

I thought the movie was all right from a basic short film standpoint, though I felt it could have been longer if the intent was to be a social criticism on teenage pregnancy (it just wasn't long enough to really do that, in my opinion).
(12-05-2016, 12:55 AM)Mark Wrote:
(12-04-2016, 08:52 PM)halcyon Wrote: Honestly, I don't like this pregnant boy. He is too young for me. He's just a child. It's totally not my cup of tea. I'd love to see a hot, muscular and hairy daddy pregnant. :)

Well, as Checa2095 pointed out, it's supposed to be a social criticism on teenage pregnancy and the roles parents (and other family members) have - or at least should have - during the pregnancy.  It's kind of hard to do that if the actor's and/or character's obviously an adult.  Yes, I do realize that the idea of pregnant minors is a very debatable and controversial topic for many people, even here (and, some might say, especially here), and it's certainly all right if it's not your cup of tea.  To me, though, it  doesn't mean we should avoid discussing the issue.  (I remember how the U.S. city of Chicago a few years back showed pictures of "pregnant" teenage boys along with the caption of "It shouldn't be any less disturbing when it's a girl.")

I thought the movie was all right from a basic short film standpoint, though I felt it could have been longer if the intent was to be a social criticism on teenage pregnancy (it just wasn't long enough to really do that, in my opinion).
I do agree with you Mark that the movie's intent was to talk about teenage pregnancy and how it affects the family and the parents and all of the rather difficult choices that do have to be made. But as you can see by the user you had replied to, most users on this site now a days, do not care about these topics, to any extent really. They are here to read a quick story or watch a video and leave, if you catch my drift. Unfortunately it seems as if you are preaching to the choir. They are not looking to discuss pregnancy in any detail nor are they trying to look at male pregnancy in a matter of how it society and gender roles would change if male pregnancy became a reality or any other range of topics, for that matter.  It is a sad state in  which the site is now in, but it is it what it is. But I digress. 
*The Belly In My Avatar Is NOT mine**

What I want to know is, whose the father? 

Tumblr: https://amalepregnancyworld.tumblr.com/
(12-05-2016, 07:39 AM)pregnantwithtwins Wrote:

I do agree with you Mark that the movie's intent was to talk about teenage pregnancy and how it affects the family and the parents and all of the rather difficult choices that do have to be made. But as you can see by the user you had replied to, most users on this site now a days, do not care about these topics, to any extent really. They are here to read a quick story or watch a video and leave, if you catch my drift. Unfortunately it seems as if you are preaching to the choir. They are not looking to discuss pregnancy in any detail nor are they trying to look at male pregnancy in a matter of how it society and gender roles would change if male pregnancy became a reality or any other range of topics, for that matter.  It is a sad state in  which the site is now in, but it is it what it is. But I digress. 

Well, sorry guys. I didn't really meant it the way it sounds like. Maybe that was a bad idea to write something like this in here. I see you're discussing about really deep psycho-social stuff on this site, while I barely speak english. I'm honestly here because of my sexual interests. Nothing less, nothing more. And I really love this site, I found what I was looking for a years! But yeah, I should shut my front door up. I just wanted to express my opinion this way, you know, but I do realise, that it maybe was not a right place to do so.
(12-05-2016, 08:12 PM)halcyon Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 07:39 AM)pregnantwithtwins Wrote:

Well, sorry guys. I didn't really meant it the way it sounds like. Maybe that was a bad idea to write something like this in here. I see you're discussing about really deep psycho-social stuff on this site, while I barely speak english. I'm honestly here because of my sexual interests. Nothing less, nothing more. And I really love this site, I found what I was looking for a years! But yeah, I should shut my front door up. I just wanted to express my opinion this way, you know, but I do realise, that it maybe was not a right place to do so.

No, no it's okay. I was an ass. You're free to say and express yourself in any way you want to. I was the one who was in the wrong. There's just a time and place is all. But please stay, you seem like a decent guy, and a valuable member of the forums. I apologize for being an idiot. 
*The Belly In My Avatar Is NOT mine**

What I want to know is, whose the father? 

Tumblr: https://amalepregnancyworld.tumblr.com/
No, no it's okay. I was an ass. You're free to say and express yourself in any way you want to. I was the one who was in the wrong. There's just a time and place is all. But please stay, you seem like a decent guy, and a valuable member of the forums. I apologize for being an idiot. 
[/quote]

Oh no, I don't want you to apologize, you didn't say anything wrong. And you'e definitely not an idiot. I don't take it bad in any way. I love your ideas, and it's really great that you take mpreg things deeper, not just sexually. That's maybe a little shame for me. Because I am actually not so hypersexual. :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another seahorse short film jrcash 18 16,109 01-12-2024, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  The seahorse short film jrcash 4 4,762 01-09-2024, 02:56 AM
Last Post: mouret89
  The seahorse jrcash 3 3,190 05-18-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: fred123
  Where to find Seahorse ( 2015 )? Hiccaries 5 2,156 05-06-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Hiccaries
  Seahorse short film jrcash 2 2,455 08-15-2021, 01:46 AM
Last Post: Dkid23