Mamaboy
Try and remember guys a lot of things come out on demand way before the DVD is released nowadays and they're still talking with different distributors for the film so nothing is set in stone yet and it'll probably come out sooner rather then later :)

Plus i've hardly heard of a movie having a premiere then not being released for a whole year later surely they'd release it when there's hype around it.
DVD's also come with things like bloopers and other extras. I'm sure it's worth the wait!
Some more BTS stuff.

https://twitter.com/MamaBoy_Movie/status...5998427136

Here's the pic in case you can't see it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-03-2016, 08:38 PM)Pregnantmand2 Wrote: I wonder when or if this will come out on DVD or least online or some sort for the public to view . Maybe if we are lucky it will be in more local theaters.

The production company says a TUGG www.tugg.com theatrical release will happen right before the wide release in about March.
Everyone can see it at their home town theater and make some money as the promoter by doing a TUGG showing. Let the
producers know you are interested in showing the movie in your home town! https://www.facebook.com/mamaboythemovie/?fref=ts
Another lovely bts pic.

[Image: 15035584_626015947570918_479660444378726...Nw%3D%3D.2]
Soooooo realistic, and perfect!!!
Another shot from Snapchat

great fine there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSF0umTnvVI

New behind the scenes video and interviews. Video description states movie will come to VOD in spring 2017.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
Dylan Riley Snyder is super sweet. I've talked to him on FB a few times.
(12-27-2016, 10:38 PM)DrBellyJock Wrote: Another shot from Snapchat
it is so realistic even down to the stretch marks at the base of the belly
(12-28-2016, 04:19 PM)bellylover2 Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 10:38 PM)DrBellyJock Wrote: Another shot from Snapchat
it is so realistic even down to the stretch marks at the base of the belly

For some reason the pic is showing up blurry for me, like there's a dark spot over the stomach. How does it look?
hope this close up helps

(12-28-2016, 05:10 PM)bellylover2 Wrote: hope this close up helps

Thanks so much! There must just be something wrong with my screen since It still looks strange--there's a dark shadow at the top and no bellybutton...
(12-28-2016, 11:07 PM)Manchesterwall Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 05:10 PM)bellylover2 Wrote: hope this close up helps

Thanks so much! There must just be something wrong with my screen since It still looks strange--there's a dark shadow at the top and no bellybutton...

glad i could help photo adjusting has been a specialty of mine
Strangely enough, look what they posted on the Mamabiy Snapchat.

(01-11-2017, 02:51 PM)DrBellyJock Wrote: Strangely enough, look what they posted on the Mamabiy Snapchat.

It was also posted on Kelly Hankins' Instagram account.
Has a release date ever been announced? I can't remember
Spring for VOD is what I last saw. I believe I read somewhere that they are trying to get the movie in theatres, but not sure exactly when.
A new pic