Man Gives Birth (NSWF)
WARNING: A very graphic, yet visually realistic depiction of male childbirth if it were through the penis. This is not amateur by any means, the special effects are pretty convincing. 

Very rare find I would have to say. Special effects are amazing. I guess the biggest thing is that's it's quite confronting. Not in a bad way. I think it shows an accurate description of male birth. Good find though.
OBGYN - "that's it! Hold the push!"
WIFE - "keep pushing daddy!"
HUSBAND - "HHHHHGGGGGNNNN! I can't do this!"
WIFE - "you're doing so great Hun! Big push for the camera!"
(06-03-2017, 03:18 AM)Caseyelliot Wrote: I guess the biggest thing is that's it's quite confronting. Not in a bad way. I think it shows an accurate description of male birth.

Absolutely. It removes any of the hyperbolized/fetishized aspects from it, and really makes you see it for what it is.

(Then again, maybe it is hyperbolized with that enormous penis at the end. Lol.)
I don't know, you would think that the guy would have screamed a hell of a lot louder than that...
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
Pretty good video. Sorry if it sounds a cliché mpreg-fetish comment, but I'd have loved him to have a bigger belly :-D
Anyone knows the name of the actor?
Nooo... Any mirrors? :(
Oh no, I really want to see it. Could anybody here re-upload it privately and share the link ?
So we can't watch it?
Wow...I'd love to know the origin of this video.  It seems to be making the same general point as Iciar Bollain's Por Tu Bien, but with a far more graphic realism.
awesome video! so realistic!
pregnant and smoking!
(06-03-2017, 05:28 PM)Maggiemay Wrote: So we can't watch it?

Sorry, I meant to say unlisted. The link should be working now, guys!
This is very different I think to how many of us imagine it!
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
WOW, that's very interesting for me. Is it from a movie or something ? Who did it?
I'd also love to know what this came from. If the creators could apply the same realism to some other mpreg settings, I would be a happy camper. :D
That was so good ! Little cringy at the end but good .
Poor dude's dick probably looks like a grenade exploded in a sausage factory.
Oftopic: You're probably right, with the way male Anatomy works this would be a one and done thing. Unless the gel the surgeon uses allow for immerse elasticity of the muscle tissue, tip and urethra. Getting male perfect this way could only be done seahorse style. Personally I've never gotten the idea of a penial birth.

On topic : This was some amazing special effects (&if I had to go though that it would really put me off getting pregnant) It's really thought out as well. The acting was ok the guy giving shows the pain quite well but I never got of sense of he was in labour. The fact that multiple surgeon just stood there was a bit odd. Good production value though.

I would mind another video like this shows a realistic anal birth., I'm just curious to what it would look like from a medical stand point as that would make the most biological sense.
Well that was a terrifying episiotomy. Kinda looked like the whole thing popped like a balloon ...

... pretty much why I tend to assume considerable elasticity in a penile birth.
Vimeo link in case Youtube takes it down, unlists it, etc.

https://vimeo.com/219667859
I love Mpreg so much!
Pregnancy and Childbirth are the most amazing experiences in life, I want to try them both
Here's a friendly exchange I had with Brent Weinbach, an L.A.-based comedian, who created the video.  The birthing man is his fellow-comedian, Ryan Singer:

My email to Brent: 

Hi Brent,

Watching Ryan Singer give birth was one of the hottest things I've ever seen!

But in all seriousness, I'm so curious about the artistic decision to make that particular video.  A couple of questions/observations:

1.) What did you use to give Ryan such a convincing "penis birth"?  Was it a prosthetic or something else?

2.) When men are depicted giving birth, it's almost always comedy (and usually really dumb comedy at that).  Your video seemed more like feminist political commentary, comparable to this short by Iciar Bollain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxpVqK8oNi0, but considerably more effective.  I don't know that anyone has ever crossed the "birth through the penis" line before.  I thought that was pretty damn genius.

His reply:

Hi [redacted], thank you.  Everything was prosthetics -the special effects person knows a little better than I do, but I think it was some sort of stretchable silicon.  Even the penis in the beginning of the video was a prosthetic piece.  As for the feminist commentary, that wasn't really my original intention, but it's definitely a valid interpretation.  I just thought it would look funny and outrageous to see a baby birthed out of a penis.  I watched a lot of child birth videos in preparation, so I suppose the commentary on what women have to go through was built in to the making of this video, as I was just borrowing a lot from what I saw in the real life footage I had watched.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Power Man dork95 11 12,464 02-11-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Craddenali
  Hera The Pregnant Man Play Mpreg_trash 0 1,005 09-01-2023, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Mpreg_trash
  Madnight 2023 The Miracle of Birth Animekistune 2 1,750 05-24-2023, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Of God and Man Hla 6 2,387 10-08-2022, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  SCP-1010 Don't Approach The Green Man Alpine 2 1,479 09-22-2022, 08:35 AM
Last Post: atreu
Information PREGNANT MAN FOR 24 HOURS AndrewMpreg 19 10,173 01-20-2022, 02:49 PM
Last Post: AndrewMpreg
  if I laugh I give birth Jack Houston 0 1,219 11-28-2021, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Jack Houston
  Soda Can Birth? WhatsUpNoww 1 3,494 08-29-2021, 02:52 PM
Last Post: mouret89
  Man having just given birth Preggojames33 1 2,484 06-02-2021, 12:58 AM
Last Post: babybaby
  Pregnant Man Timelapse Animekistune 3 2,672 03-04-2021, 09:32 PM
Last Post: zacklovesmpreg2