The Surrogacy (closed)
(I'd say 8 months)
(Awesome. :) You start.)
(K)
Ryne woke up one morning, looking to a massive pink mass in front of him. Then he realized it was his belly. He rubbed his belly affectionally as he felt the movement of the babies inside. Ryne and Lauren became very close together, sleeping and cuddling with each other.
*Lauren slept beside Ryne. She grew to like him more and more at the months went by. She became very close with him and she slept with him all the time. Including the cuddles*
Ryne smiled as the babies kicked wildly, producing bumps all over his belly. "Shhh...let daddy sleep some more." He whispered to his children.
*Lauren opens her eyes slowly to hear his soft voice ringing through her ears. She smiled softly at him the next for talking to the babies* "They're awake too?"
Ryne smiled. "The first ones. They're getting more active by the day." He stated.
*Moves her hand to slowly rub his belly* "Shhh little ones..."
The babies calmed down at their mothers touch. "Oh sure. You calm down for her but I'm the one carrying you for months!" He said playfully.
*She giggled at Ryne for playfully complaining* "Maybe they just like to tease." *She joked playfully*
Ryne smiled as he rubbed his belly. "I want them to come out so badly." He stated.
"So do I." *She couldn't help but to kiss his cheek and lay her head onto his shoulder*
Ryne smiled as he rubbed his belly. He blushed as he came up with a thought. "Lauren? Do you want to have more babies?" He asked carefully.
*Lauren blushed at what Ryne asked and she slowly looked to him* "Well...yes...if you like."
Ryne smiled as he blushed. "I'll get bigger if you want. I do like having lots of babies." He said as he blushed heavily.
*Giggles and kisses his cheek* "Good. Because I like you being pregnant."
Ryne smiled as he felt a baby kick. "Don't worry little ones. You'll be coming out soon." He said to his belly and unborn children.
*Lauren smiled at the baby kick. She leaned down and kissed Ryne's belly and laid her ear against it to hear the heartbeats and kicks*
Ryne smiled at the tender scene. He moaned as the sextuplets started to kick.
*Lauren rubbed his belly and kissed his belly again* "Don't kick your daddy too hard,little ones."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,689 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,120 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,965 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,180 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,135 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,868 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,890 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8