C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people)

Caleb looks at his massive belly which feels heavy on him, but good at the same time “I feel amazing.” He feels his baby start to kick “It looks like he likes it as well.”

"You look so good" Thomas mumbles, running a hand over the dome of Caleb's belly. "Wanna massage each other for a bit?"

Caleb reaches down for Thomas’s belly and starts to rub it as well “Are you ready to rub me to?”

Thomas rubs Caleb's belly. He closes his eyes as Caleb's touch makes him feel good. He rubs Caleb more intensely 

Caleb tells him “Woah not too hard.” “So do you wanna discuss Balagrae’s next lieutenant that we’ll be hunting down she’s been a pest for quite some time?”

Thomas smiles "only if you suck my dick first" he laughs and kisses Caleb

Caleb nods “Alright though could you guide it closer to my mouth this belly you just made bigger it’s gonna be hard to bend down?”

Thomas moves and thrusts his large dick into Caleb's mouth. He moans and squirms "bite on it" he begs "chew it"

Caleb does as he said and begins to bite and chew on Thomas’s dick.

Thomas feels his balls begin to swell again. He tries to warn Caleb but the pleasure stops him forming words. He shoots a load of cum again inyo Caleb's mouth with a moan and a smile 

Caleb swallows all the cum and feels his belly expand more from all of it. “Oh man I look humongous now.”

Thomas smiles "and so hot. Want any more insidw you"

Caleb answers “No I think I’ve had enough.” “I hope Namina delivers his kids without any problems.”

(Hey Gadiva22 you there?)

Thomas nods "yeah okay, can you take the spell of me then please and after I'll give your belly some loving"

Caleb nods and his hands glows and he puts them on Thomas’s dick again and then takes them off “There no more cumflation abilities for your penis.”

Thomas smiles "Yeah okay. Now come here baby, let me love that belly of yours"

Caleb cuddles close to him and pats his belly “Alright then time to give my belly some attention.” “So I haven’t asked have you experienced any growths since the last time?”

Thomas rubs the belly lovingly. He smiles at Caleb and says "no, they must be stable for now" he kisses Caleb's belly

Caleb nods “Good I’m glad.” “Thomas would it be alright with you if I put another baby inside of me right now?”

Thomas looks at him "you're going to make another child?" He smiles "Is there a way to do it so that I would be biologically related to it?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post by Epres
09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Last Post by Shadow091
08-23-2018, 08:19 PM