Closed My brothers best friend
Jace smiled lightly and stretched getting up “You wanna have lunch with me before you go buy me a new wardrobe” he winked at him playfully
"Of course" Steve grins as he helps his boyfriend stand up.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace smiled happily and took his hand heading to the kitchen for a snack. He started raiding the cupboards for something good before heading to the fridge. He grabbed out a jar of pickles grinning brightly before grabbing the jar of peanut butter and bread. He made himself a peanut butter sandwich and laid pickles on it very specifically “What do you want babe?” He asked not looking up from his masterpiece
"I'll just have a plain peanut butter and banana sandwich" Steve chuckles "I can get it myself though, thanks babe" He smiles, kissing his boyfriend's cheek before grabbing a banana off of the bunch that was sitting on the countertop.
Jace smiled at him before grabbing two glasses out of the cupboard and filling them with water for them. He went and sat down at the table waiting for his boyfriend
Steve prepares his sandwich and sits down at the table beside his boyfriend.
He passed the second glass of water to his boyfriend and happily ate with him
"Thanks, babe" Steve smiles and reaches over to hold his boyfriend's hand while they eat.
Jace smiled brightly at him before finishing up and taking their plates and glasses to the sink to clean happily
"I'll get those" Steve says, taking the dishes from Jace.
Jace rose an eyebrow “I’m a couple months along, I can handle some dishes” he said teasingly and jutted his hip into his boyfriends pushing him a little out of the way
"Sorry... I guess my protective instincts are kicking in already" Steve chuckles, blushing a bit as he steps aside.
Jace smiled brightly at him “I don’t mind” he laughed softly and put his hand on his stomach “I’m sure our baby will appreciate it up to a point” He smiled lightly
Steve smiles and rests his hand over Jace's.
(Do you want to skip some more time? And til when? Also, what are we doing about the birth, like is it just going to be them or have a doctor or what?)
(We can skip ahead, you chose how far ahead. I was thinking that they would have the baby at home due to the homophobia in the town)
Jace moaned lightly as he stood up from the bed, his back was killing him and again he was needing to go to the toilet. He waddled there quickly relieving himself before he headed to the kitchen for some water. He was exhausted, he hadn’t slept well for a few weeks now, he was due any day now and he was scared, he knew Steve had been researching a lot because of how homophobic the town was they were going to have the baby at home but he was terrified something bad would happen. He rubbed his stomach gently as he felt the baby kick at him a little.
Steve is sitting at the kitchen table typing away on his laptop, notes and various loose pieces of paper scattered around the tabletop. He looks up and smiles when he hears Jace walk into the kitchen "Good morning, Jace. Did you manage to get any sleep last night?" He asks.
Jace went over to Steve and kissed the top of his head gently “Not really, baby was super active last night” he sat next to his boyfriend “What are you working on?” He asked smiling gently at Steve
"I'm taking notes on what we need to do to get ready for when the baby comes"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,498 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy