Closed My brothers best friend
Jace leaned on his hand “Babe, I don’t know why you’re still taking notes, the baby will be here soon and I know how well prepared you are, you don’t have to worry” he took his hands gently from the paper “Now, give me a back rub” he laughed softly “The baby’s been in an uncomfortable position since yesterday”
"I know...I'm just afraid of doing something wrong and hurting you or the baby..." Steve admits as he goes over to rub his boyfriend's back "I just wish he or she would get here already so we don't have to worry anymore" He sighs. The two of them had decided not to find out the baby's sex until after the birth so they would be surprised, making the occasion all the more special.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace moaned softly at the touch and leaned back into his hands lightly humming happily “Babe, that’s so good. You don’t have to worry, me and the baby will be fine” he said softly smiling brightly at his boyfriend “So, do you reckon boy or girl?” He smiled widely
"I hope you're right" Steve says, smiling at the mention of their soon to be born child "Hmmm...I'm not really sure, maybe a girl? I've always wanted to have a little baby girl to spoil"
Jace smiled lightly “Aw, imagine all the little dresses?” He said smiling brightly. His back still aches no matter how deep Steve massaged, “Why is you massaging not really helping my back” he pouted annoyed.
"And the tiny little shoes, why are baby clothes so cute and tiny?" Steve grins for a moment before his expression shifts to a look of concern when Jace voices his discomfort "How long has your back been hurting...?"
Jace chewed his lip a little “Since last night, I couldn’t get comfortable at all to sleep, I had a couple of Braxton Hicks too, it would happen every time I would get close to sleeping, so annoying” he sighed and ran his hand along his stomach “I love you baby but I would like just a bit of sleep” he laughed lightly
"Do you think it might be close to coming?" Steve asks, resting his own hand on Jace's stomach.
Jace shrugged “I’m not sure” he said placing his hand over Steve’s gently “What does your research say about how it all sort of starts?” He asked before whimpering slightly as a short pain ran across his stomach “Braxton Hicks sorry” he said but Steve would have felt his stomach contracting under his palm
"W-Well I read that it can feel like either Braxton Hicks or a normal backache at first"
Jace’s eyebrows pulled together a little “You think I might be in labour?” He said nervously as he let a breath out after the pain ended. He swallowed roughly and looked at Steve nervously “I...maybe we should have gone to a hospital? What if I’m not strong enough? What if I do something wrong? What if I hurt the baby?” He asked starting to panic a little
"Hey, hey, hey...calm down. Everything is going to be alright, I won't let anything bad happen to you or our baby. You are strong enough, you're not going to hurt the baby" Steve says as he pulls Jace into a hug.
Jace took a deep breath and held onto his boyfriend tightly “You’re right, you’re right, and I mean I might not even be in labour yet, it might just be Braxton hicks you know?” He said sighing a little “Is there any way to tell the difference? Or to know if I am in labour?” He asked softly chewing his lip
"Well um...I could um...check how d-dialated you are... down there" Steve explains, glancing down to his boyfriend's crotch, his cheeks flushed bright red.
Jace swallowed roughly “Are you okay to do this? You seem nervous and I don’t want you to feel like this is the only option if it worries you” he said softly and held Steve’s cheek gently “I love you and I want this to be a good experience for us”
"No, I can do it. I want you to be as comfortable as possible, being in a strange room full of homophobic strangers sounds awful" Steve tells Jace "And I don't want to end up punching a doctor for being an ass to you"
Jace smiled gently and leaned in kissing him softly “I love you” he said gently “Okay, let’s go to the bedroom and you can check me” he said before walking towards the bedroom. He whimpered as another pain hit him, holding onto the wall for support “Ow”
Steve kisses back then walks with Jace to the bedroom, holding onto him so he doesn't fall "I've got you, it's okay" He says softly, hoping to comfort his boyfriend.
Jace held onto Steve tightly “I’m okay” he said softly before heading into the bedroom when the pain had stopped “What do you need me to do?” He said smiling softly
"Just lay down and try to relax, I'll try to be quick so you're not laying here exposed for too long" Steve smiles a bit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,499 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy