Closed My brothers best friend
Jace swallowed and nodded before removing his pants and underwear and laid down on the bed chewing on his lip lightly.
Steve lets out a shaky sigh and gently checks Jace's dilation "Y-You're three centimeters dilated"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace swallowed roughly “So definitely in labour right?” He said nervously biting his lip before moaning softly as another contraction ran through him
"Yeah..." Steve nods as he covers Jace's lower half with a blanket "Definitely in labor" He says as he takes his boyfriend's hand, letting him squeeze his own hand.
Jace breathed heavily as the contraction ended. He looked at Steve and bit his lip lightly. “What happens now, in regards to the next sort of major point of the labour” he said softly
"Not much for awhile, we just have to wait for you to be ready to push"
Jace nodded lightly and got off the bed pulling his pants back on. He curled back up on the bed “I’ll try to get a bit of sleep before hand” he said softly. Several hours later the contractions were much closer together and he was covered in a little sweat “Babe, it hurts so much” he whimpered “can you check me again?”
Steve checks Jace again and smiles a bit "You're at nine centimeters now, almost there" He says as he wipes the sweat off of his boyfriend's face "Just have to hold on a little bit longer"
Jace nodded and smiled weakly at his boyfriend”I can’t wait to meet our baby” he said quietly before moaning softly as another contraction ran through him. A sudden pressure pushed down on him and quickly the pressure released and he soaked the bed, blushing a little
"Neither can I, he or she is going to be beautiful" Steve smiles sweetly, cupping his palm against Jace's cheek "It's okay just breathe through...the...pain...oh, your water just broke" He tells his boyfriend.
Jace nodded whimpering quietly. He cried out and arched his back as the strongest pain yet racked through his body “I can’t do this” he said shaking his head quickly, starting to panic a little. “Baby, please make it stop” he whimpered
"Hey, hey, look at me. You can do this, Jace. Please don't give up now, our baby needs you" Steve says, hugging Jace close.
Jace tucked his face into his boyfriend “I’m not strong enough, I’m already so tired” he said whimpering softly before clutching onto his boyfriend tightly s as another pain wracked through him, he felt the baby drop a bit “Oh god, it’s coming” he whimpered
"I-It's okay, you're okay. You are strong enough, I know you are. You can do this, Jay. I believe in you" Steve says softly while stroking Jace's hair "You're going to have to start pushing now, babe. Don't be afraid, I won't let anything happen to either of you"
Jace nodded leaning into the touch lightly “I love you” he said softly before leaning back on the bed breathing deeply before another contraction rolled through him, he leaned forward crying out as he pushed as hard as he could
"I love you too, I love you so much" Steve smiles down at Jace, giving his hand a comforting squeeze "That's it, catch your breath" He encourages his boyfriend, cringing a bit when Jace starts pushing and tightly squeezing his hand "G-Good job, baby! You can do it!"
Jace cried out a little before leaning back panting a little as the contraction ended “Ot hurts” he moaned quietly before another contraction ran through him quickly and he cried out again as he pushed as hard as he could sweat dripping down his face
"I know it does, Jay. But you're doing so good! I promise that this will all be over soon, then we'll have our beautiful little baby" Steve says, trying to comfort Jace while he checks his boyfriend's progress.
Jace nodded laying back again breathing heavily during the short break in contractions “Baby, just pull it out” he said brokenly before crying out and pushing hard again feeling his hole start to burn a little “Nnggh, god it hurts so bad” he cried brokenly
"I can't, Jay...I'd end up hurting both of you, I'm sorry" Steve sighs anxiously, heartbroken to see his boyfriend in so much pain and not being able to do anything about it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,497 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy