C My brothers best friend

(Wanna skip a bit and til when?)

(We could skip ahead to them getting ready to leave and head to the cabin)

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

(Sure, would you like to start?)

(Sure!)

Steve huffs softly and sits down on his and Jace's bed after forcing his suitcase shut "There. Finished packing" He smiles and rests a hand on his stomach.

Jace went over to his boyfriend laughing sweetie kissing his cheek “Babe, we’re going for a few days not a few weeks” he laughed softly before putting his hand over Steve’s and leaned down kissing his stomach gently smiling up at the other man. “And I could have packed for you, I don’t want you straining yourself when you only have a few weeks left before our babies are due “

"I know, I just want to be prepared. Just in case" Steve says, smiling and resting a hand on his large stomach.

Jace laughed softly and kissed him lightly before grabbing the suitcase “Let’s go put this in the car and say goodbye to Chase” he said softly and held his cheek lightly smiling brightly. He headed down to the car and finished packing it up.

"I hope he behaves while we're gone, I don't want him giving my parents too much trouble" Steve says as they head downstairs together.

Jace laughed “I don’t think your mum’s mind, as much as I’ve heard you were pretty much the same when you were his age” he smiled shaking his head lightly. He went into their living room and smiled as Chase toddled towards him, he scooped up the toddler and held him tightly “I love you Chase” he said softly before bringing him over to Steve to say goodbye

"Oh hush" Steve laughs before taking Chase and hugging him gently "Bye bye, sweetheart. Be a good boy while we're gone" Steve coos at the baby as he cuddles him close.

Jace smiled lovingly at his boyfriend and son. He kissed lightly all over Chase’s face loving his sweet giggle. He put his son back down letting him go back to his movie. He thanked Steve’s parents before taking his boyfriends hand and taking him to the car happily.

Steve says goodbye to his parents before going out to the car with his boyfriend "Ready to go, babe?"

Jace smiled brightly before kissing his boyfriend lightly “Let’s go” he said happily and opened the door for Steve helping him in gently before getting in the drivers seat and heading off towards where they were staying

"When was the last time we've done something like this?" Steve chuckles, one hand resting on his belly as he stares at the passing scenery outside the window.

Jace laughed softly “Without Chase? Never” he laughed softly “I mean, we weren’t even really together when i got pregnant with Chase” he smiled gently and reached over taking his boyfriends hand rubbing the back of it lightly “It’s nice to get away before we have two more monsters to look after” he laughed lightly

"Hopefully we'll be able to find time to do this again sometime in the future" Steve smiles, gently squeezing Jace's hand "I still can't believe that we already have three kids, it still doesn't feel quite real yet"

Jace laughed softly “I mean, as much as I’m excited for the twins to arrive Chase just started sleeping regularly and I’m not excited to go back to being up all hours of the night” he laughed gently. He took his hand out of Steve’s and put it gently on his stomach “At least you’ll be lucky, having the doctor and the pain meds, I’m so glad we moved out of that backward town”

"That place was a nightmare, I don't know why my family stayed there for so long" Steve sighs "I'm just glad we got out of there so our kids won't have to go through what we did growing up there" He says, laying his hand over Jace's hand.

Jace smiled gently at his boyfriend before continuing to drive for a couple hours. He got out when they got there grabbing their bags before heading inside the small cabin like house.

Steve takes one of the smaller bags and follows his boyfriend into the cabin.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post