Closed My brothers best friend
Jace laughed softly “Babe, I didn’t really expect us to go hiking or anything, I like just hanging out with you and I know how tiring carrying a baby can be never mind two, cuddling and sleeping sounds fun too” he said softly laying down and wrapping his arm around his boyfriends chest cuddling into his back
Steve smiles and leans back against his boyfriend, resting his head on the other man's chest "Yeah, you're right. I like cuddling much more than hiking or whatever other outdoorsy crap there is to do out there" He chuckles "Cuddling is much warmer anyway"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace laughed softly “And not as sweaty” he said scrunching up his nose lightly. “Try to sleep babe, your body might relax and help your muscles in your back relax” he said and kissed the other mans cheek gently “I love you”
Steve laughs then flinches at a twinge of pain in his lower back "I will, love you too" He smiles a bit and shuts his eyes to try and sleep off the pain.
Jace rubbed his boyfriends back lightly for a while before falling asleep himself snoring lightly. The storm outside worsened essentially locking them in with snow climbing up the door
Steve groans softly in his sleep and turns onto his back to try and find a more comfortable position to sleep.
Jace pulled away a little at the movement before falling back asleep snoring softly, one arm still across Steve’s chest
Steve moves again, turning over to hug Jace close.
Jace hums lightly smiling pulling himself closer to his boyfriend and pressing their bodies together as much as he could with Steve’s stomach between them
Steve smiles a bit and sighs happily, hugging Jace as close as he could.
The loud wind outside made Jacks stir. He sat up yawning and stretching before going to the window and looking outside
Steve mumbles and hugs onto a pillow when Jace gets up, stirring slightly from the movement of his boyfriend standing up.
Jace goes to the kitchen to make them some tea humming softly as he moved around the small kitchenette
Steve groans softly and opens his eyes, yawning as he sits up and rubs his large stomach.
Jace carried the cups into the bedroom and smiled gently at Steve “Here babe” he said handing the cup to him gently
"Thanks" Steve smiles and takes the cup his boyfriend offered.
Jace moved and sat next to him cuddling in close before sipping his tea “Your back feeling better now?” He asked softly
"Not really... I'm starting to get worried"
Jace sipped his tea “I’m sure it’s just the babies not having enough room and pushing on your back a bit, don’t worry, I’m sure it’s all fine” he said and smiled warmly
"Yeah...you're probably right" Steve says, still looking a bit anxious as he drinks his tea.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,499 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy