Closed My brothers best friend
Jace stirred a little “Babe, you okay?” He mumbled sleepily
"Mmhm...back still hurts" He mumbles.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace sat up a bit and pulled Steve so his back was against Jace’s stomach before he started to dig his fingers in again “I brought a heat pack but with no power I can’t heat it up, sorry babe” he said sleepily
"S'ok... I'll be fine..." Steve looks back over his shoulder at Jace and forces a smile.
Jace smiled gently and kissed Steve’s cheek lightly cuddling close to him as he kept digging his fingers into his boyfriends back trying to loosen the muscles for him
Steve sighs softly and shuts his eyes, trying to fall back to sleep.
Jace keeps massaging his back waiting for his boyfriend to fall back asleep before he will stop
Steve groans a bit, digging his fingers into his pillow as the pain in his back spreads around to the underside of his stomach.
Jace looked at his boyfriend concerned “Babe, you okay?” He said softly running his fingers lightly through his boyfriends hair
"...my stomach is starting to hurt too" Steve groans.
Jace frowned a little “Braxton hicks?” He said cautiously, he was worried but hoped maybe he was wrong and Steve wasn’t in labour
"I hope that's all that this is..."
Jace kissed his cheek gently “Don’t worry, I’m sure it is, it’s too early for labour just yet” he said softly before getting up “I’ll get you some water and some Panadol to help” he said softly before going out grabbing those things before checking outside worriedly and seeing the snow had risen, there was no way they would be getting out within a day at least. He returned giving them to his boyfriend gently
"Thank you" Steve says as he takes the Panadol with a gulp of water to wash it down "I'm sure it's nothing, I'm getting anxious over nothing"
Jace smiled and kissed his boyfriend lightly “You can’t take that from me, I’m the anxious one” he laughed softly and stroked his boyfriends cheek gently.
"I can't let you be the only one every time" Steve laughs, leaning into his boyfriend's touch.
Jace smiled brightly at his boyfriend “I love you so much” he said softly and sat behind his boyfriend pulling him to his chest “Do you remember the first time we hung out? I was 7 or 8 and you must have been 10 or 11 and Joey had you over for a sleepover, before my mum found out you had 2 mums and refused to let you over anymore. Anyway, you let me hang out and stay up with you and Joey, then the next morning I slept in because I wasn’t used to being up any later than 8. You had left but you brought me a plate of breakfast and had put it on the side table in my room, my mum was mad that there was food in my room but it was just very sweet. Do you remember that?” He spoke softy running his fingers through his boyfriend lightly
"How could I forget? That was the first time I ever had friends stay over at my house" Steve laughs "I thought you would appreciate having breakfast in bed after staying up so late"
Jace smiled gently and kissed his boyfriends cheek lightly “Even back then you were taking care of me” he said laughing gently
"And I'll continue doing it whenever I can" Steve smiles at Jace.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,476 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy