C My brothers best friend

Jace went back to his side gently wiping his face and neck to cool him down “You’re okay, I’m right here” he said softly rubbing his boyfriends back

Steve shuts his eyes and lets out a satisfied sigh "That feels amazing" He says, smiling a bit.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Jace smiled gently and kept wiping him down gently “I’ll check you again okay baby” he said softly before moving down and gently entered his fingers in him measuring “Babe, I think you’re fully dilated so when you feel the urge to push you can okay?”

"O-Okay...ah...ngh!" Steve cries out and starts pushing hard when a wave of painful pressure comes over him, squeezing Jace's hand tightly.

Jace rubbed the back of Steve’s hand gently “Good work, you’re doing so good. Every contraction we’re going to have you push for ten seconds okay, so stop now, cause we don’t want you running out of energy or breath” he said and moved so he was sitting behind Steve helping him sit upright “I’ll sit here to help you, when you start feeling an intense burning I’ll go down and help the baby out okay, it’ll probably be a few contractions worth of pushing before the baby crowns” he kissed the side of his boyfriends head gently “I’m so proud of you, you’re so strong”

Steve stops pushing and lays back against Jace, panting hard to catch his breath.

Jace held both of Steve’s hands rubbing the backs of them gently “You’re doing so good baby” he said kissing the side of Steve’s head before grabbing the cloth and wiping over his face again gently

"I-I am...?" Steve looks back at his boyfriend, sighing in relief at the cool touch of the cloth against his face.

Jace nodded and smiled warmly at his boyfriend “Not too long now and they’ll be in your arms, I promise” he said softly before feeling his boyfriend tense up at another contraction

Steve groans and whines in pain as he pushes again, tears building in his eyes "...o-ow"

Jace kissed his face gently “Doing so well, keep pushing” he said softly and gently moved his hair from his face again as it had fallen back down, he Pat the cloth on his boyfriends forehead again as he pushed

"Th-The pressure...is getting...worse..." Steve says between pushes "...can you see what's...h-happening down there?"

Jace kissed his cheek again before moving back down to check his boyfriend “Okay, you’re starting to bulge which means the baby isn’t far from your entrance, you’re going to start feeling a burning stretching soon, that’s your hole opening for the head, as the head comes through it’s honestly going to be the worst feeling and it will also feel like you’ve stretched more than possible but your body can handle it I promise”

"That sounds...ah...awful..." Steve frowns, looking nervous again "A-At least it's almost...over..." He sighs, resting a hand on his belly.

Jace smiled gently at his boyfriend “See, you’re doing so well, you haven’t even yelled at me yet” he laughed lightly and reached out taking his boyfriends hand so he could squeeze when another contraction happened

"Yet" Steve smiles a bit then starts pushing again, tightly squeezing Jace's hand.

Jace smiled rubbing the back of his hand gently “You’re doing so good, I can see the bulge of the head getting so close, you’ll feel that burning really soon, probably one more push and it will be crowning”

"O-Okay...here we go" Steve takes a deep breath and pushes as hard as he can, biting his lip to hold back a scream "Nngh...ahh...holy sh-shit...burning..."

Jace held his hand and rubbed his thigh gently with the other hand “Baby, you’re doing so good, push through that burn, I see the head” he said encouragingly

"Y-You do...?" Steve grunts out as he keeps pushing, squeezing his boyfriend's hand even tighter "Who's hair color...d-does it...have?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post