Closed My brothers best friend
Jace gently ran his hands through his boyfriends hair trying to relax him. He wasn’t sure how long Steve would have before the next baby was ready, it could be minutes or hours, it just depended on the baby.
Steve leans into his boyfriend's touch, smiling tiredly "I love you, babe" He sighs softly.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace smiled gently and held his boyfriend close in his arms “I love you more” he said softly kissing Steve’s head gently
"I love you the most" Steve replies with a yawn.
Jace laughed a little “You’re wrong but I’m not going to argue with you right now, you should rest before the next baby drops, I don’t know if it will be soon or not”
"Let's just say that were both right" Steve laughs softly as he settles down to try and sleep "Good idea, I'll try"
Jace smiled gently and rubbed his boyfriends side gently making sure to keep the baby boy steady on his chest as Steve started to relax
Steve quickly dozes off as exhaustion catches up to him now that he has a moment to rest.
Jace smiled gently and picked up their son carrying him into a different room so his stirring wouldn’t wake Steve
Steve mumbles in his sleep when Jace moves their newborn.
Jace held the little boy close and hummed a lullaby to him gently as he rocked him “I forgot how tiny you are when your born” he said softly chuckling lightly “I know you definitely don’t feel small coming out” he said laughing a little. He wasn’t sure how much rest Steve would have before the next baby came so he sat down on the couch
The baby grunts in his sleep, wiggling his little fingers.
Jace laughed softly “You’re going to be like Chase and run us wild, I can tell” he smiled a little and hummed a lullaby to the baby boy gently rocking him lightly
Steve groans and opens his eyes "...Jace?"
Jace ran his fingers over the baby’s head lightly rocking him still not hearing his boyfriend in the other room
"Jace? Where are you?" Steve calls out to his boyfriend, holding his belly and wincing a bit.
Jace heard his boyfriend and went in “Babe, I’m here, you okay?” He said softly going over pushing his hair from his face gently as he rocked their little boy gently at the same time
"I...I think the second baby is coming... " Steve groans as he sits up a bit more.
Jace nodded and gently laid the first baby in a bundle of blankets in a chair before sitting behind Steve and took his hand gently “Okay baby, whenever you feel the urge push”
Steve holds his boyfriend's hand and gently squeezes "I'm so ready for this to b-be over..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,481 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy