Closed My brothers best friend
Jace smiled brightly and laid the baby on Steve’s chest gently “She’s perfect babe” he said smiling tearfully “You’re so amazing, they’re both so perfect”
Steve smiles tiredly as he gently rubs the baby's head.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace smiled gently and picked the baby boy up putting him gently on Steve’s ches too before laying next to them pulling them close and kissing Steve’s head gently
Steve yawns and snuggles up to Jace.
Jace kissed his head softly “I love you Steve, so so much” he whispered “Sleep now babe” he said gently stroking his hair lightly
"I love you too, and our babies" Steve smiles and shuts his eyes.
Jace smiled gently and wrapped the blanket around them just watching his boyfriend and their babies sleep
Steve snores softly.
Jace felt himself fall asleep shortly after

(Should we skip a bit?)
(Sure, how far?)

The babies coo softly in their sleep.
(I’m not sure, should we skip again til they leave for the holiday where jace is pregnant/thinks he’s miscarrying?)
(Sure Thumbs Up )
Jace smiled brightly throwing his backpack over his shoulder as he headed out to say his goodbyes to Chase and the twins. Happily scooping up each of them and blowing raspberries on their cheeks before letting them go and smiling brightly over at Steve as he enters. He was so excited to go away for a few days, and he was even more excited to surprise Steve with the news he was pregnant. Steve had been acting a little jumpy the last week or so so he was hoping this would calm him down a bit.
Steve smiles back at Jace before saying goodbye to the kids and telling them to behave for his parents, he hugs each of them and gives them kisses on the cheek before standing up "Ready to go, babe?" He asks his boyfriend.
Jace smiled brightly and took his boyfriends hand happily “Definitely” he said and pecked his boyfriend on the lips lightly before going and hopping into the car
Steve gets into the driver's seat after packing their luggage into the car "Beach house here we come!" He cheers excitedly as he starts driving away from his parents' house.
Jace laughed lightly and stretched his arms out as they drove “In so excited to get away, you’ve been acting a little strange lately, want to tell me why?” He asked taking his boyfriends hand and kissed the back of it gently
"N-No reason, just going a little crazy being stuck in the house" Steve says, trying to resist the urge to fiddle with the engagement ring in his pocket.
Jace rose an eyebrow at him “You’re hiding something from me but don’t worry, I’ll find out” he laughed lightly before looking back out the window as they passed some lovely scenery to get to the house. He clapped happily as they pulled up hurrying out and grabbing his bags quickly
"Don't worry, I think you'll love my surprise" Steve smiles at his boyfriend, the other man's excitement becoming infectious "I love you so much"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,474 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy