Closed My brothers best friend
Jace rose an eyebrow “Is that a hint” he grinned widely “I love you more” he said happily and headed into the spacious house looking around sighing happily “You know, I was worried about the not good reception here and missing the kids but I’m sure we could find ways to entertain ourselves” he said winking at Steve as he set his bags down on the bed
"Maaaybe" Steve laughs as they enter the house "I don't really care about reception as long as this trip doesn't end up like last time" He teases Jace as they look around the house "This place is beautiful"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace nodded looking around “It’s gorgeous, just look at that view. Unless one of us is full term I don’t think that can happen” he teased playfully pointing out their flat stomachs, his was slightly bloated but he knew his secret was safe until he was ready to spill
"That's true, no more pregnant vacations for us" Steve grins playfully as he gently nudges Jace in the ribs.
Jace laughed lightly “What? You don’t think adding a fourth to the mix would make our lives more interesting” he teased “Another girl maybe? So Amelia has a little sister to play with” he winked lightly and grabbed some snacks from the bags they brought wanting to make a picnic for the beach
"I didn't say that I didn't want another kid, just that we shouldn't take anymore vacations while pregnant" Steve chuckles as he grabs their picnic basket.
Jace grinned widely and filled it with snacks “As I recall you were extremely adamant about not having anymore kids after Jason and Amelia, and I mean birthing not having so does that mean you’re expecting me to have these future kids?” He asked playfully before kissing his boyfriend wrapping his arms around his neck lightly, getting close to leaning against him and his pocket
"Of course, you handled that so much better than I did. Or I guess we could take turns" Steve grins and kisses back, shifting his position so Jace wouldn't press against the ring in his pocket.
Jace laughed lightly “Okay, one, I only gave birth to one so it was easier for me, two, how many kids do you plan on us having?” He grinned grabbing the basket shaking his head “You know kids cost money” he teased playfully “We can only afford so many” he laughed “Come on, let’s go have a picnic, I’m starving” he took his boyfriends hand leading him out and down to the beach
"One or two more sounds nice" Steve grins, taking his boyfriend's hand as they walk to the beach together.
Jace laughed softly “Baby, I think maybe one more and we’ll see where we’re at money wise” he teased “Diapers are so expensive, never mind sending them to daycare and then school and then money for college”
"That's true, I think one more would be perfect" Steve smiles as they make it to the beach and pick a spot for their picnic.
Jace smiled brightly and laid down a blanket for them before sitting down happily and pulling out two cans of soft drink handing one to Steve smiling brightly as he opened his “Cheers babe” he said holding up the can
"Cheers" Steve smiles and gently bumps the cans together in a toast before he starts unpacking their food.
Jace sips at the drink lightly smiling brightly as some of his favourite snacks were brought out, he grabbed some Cheetos out and threw some in his mouth grinning as he crunched on them. He moved close to his boyfriend and laid his head on his shoulder happily
Steve wraps an arm around Jace and hugs him close "...hey, babe?"
Jace looks up at him smiling gently “Yeah?” He said happily just staring at his boyfriend
"I-I have something important to ask you" Steve grins nervously as he reaches into his pocket for the ring.
Jace looked at him confused “You already pretty much asked me to carry our next baby which I’m already doing, what else can you ask me?” He laughed lightly not quite realising what he had admitted to, Steve’s face didn’t change so he didn’t think Steve realised what he said either
"Well I could ask you to marry m- wait, what?" Steve starts to ask, taking out the ring before realizing what Jace had just said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,499 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy