C My brothers best friend

Jace woke a few hours later to a bad back ache and felt his stomach cramp a little. He gently removed himself from Steve and went to the bathroom thinking he ate something bad. When he couldn’t go he ran a bath hoping it would help his back too. He sighed as the warm water enveloped him. He could feel a pressure on his anus that suddenly left and he sighed as his stomach cramps lightened. He got out and let the water go before hopping back in bed with Steve and curling back into him

Steve stirs a bit and wraps an arm around Jace, hugging him close in his sleep, completely unaware of what was happening to his fiancé. He mumbles in his sleep and sighs happily.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Jace smiled gently looking up at Steve’s face before closing his eyes and trying to get back to sleep. About an hour later he shook Steve tears falling down his cheek one arm wrapped around his stomach “Steve, wake up” he sobbed unable to hold it in anymore

Steve snorts softly and opens his eyes "Jay? What's wrong, baby?" He asks, his sleepy brain not quite registering what was happening.

Jace sobbed a little “Babe, I think I’m losing it….I think…I think I’m having a miscarriage” he said before crying out grabbing onto his stomach tightly beads of sweat starting to form on his forehead

"What?!" Steve gasps and quickly sits up in bed, carefully pulling Jace onto his lap "C'mon, Jay. I'm taking you to a hospital, it's going to be okay..." He carefully picks up his fiancé and carries him to the car.

Jace sobbed broke not “I’m so sorry” he said shaking a little in his fiancé’s arms “I’m so so sorry Steve” he said tucking his face into Steve’s neck whimpering as another pain ran through his belly. They were still fairly far apart but Jace wasn’t sure if it was the same as labour or if pain just meant it was coming now.

"It's okay, you'll both be okay... you don't have to apologize, just try to focus on me. Everything is going to be okay, I promise, we're not losing our baby. Don't be scared, I've got you" Steve says as he gets Jace secured and buckled into the front passenger seat before trying to use the GPS on his phone to locate the nearest hospital.

Jace nodded trying to focus on Steve taking shaky breaths trying to calm himself a little waiting for Steve to start the car. He rubbed his stomach gently “Please be okay” he said softly

Steve's phone beeps and starts giving directions to the closest hospital, which was 30 minutes away from their beach house "Good job keeping it together, baby. You're so brave, I love you so much. Both of you" Steve reaches over to hold Jace's hand with his own that's not on the steering wheel.

Jace laughed and sobbed at the same time “I don’t think you can call this keeping it together” he said sadly before crying out at another pain squeezing Steve’s hand tightly panting quickly

"I would be a screaming mess right now, you're doing better than I would" Steve says, giving Jace an anxious smile before putting key into the ignition and turning it, swearing under his breath when the car refuses to start.

(Wait, I thought we were going with the car wouldn’t start? Haha)

(Oh yeah, sorry lol. I forgot, I'll redo my post)

(Lol, all good, haha)

Jace whimpered a little holding his stomach “What’s…what’s going on?” He said tearfully looking over at Steve worriedly “Babe?” He said scared

"The damn car won't start! Wh-What do we do?!" Steve says, starting to panic a bit as he desperately thinks of how he was going to get Jace to someone that could help their baby in time "I-I could carry you to the hospital..."

Jace took Steve’s hand and squeezed it gently “Baby, that would take days. Can we just go back inside and can you just hold me until it passes” he said sadly before whimpering as another pain ran over him, he panted quickly pushing his head back against the seat

"...yeah, of course, babe" Steve unbuckles Jace's seatbelt and carries him into the house, bringing him to the bathroom so the impending mess would be contained to the bathtub "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." He whispers to his fiancé "I'm sorry, baby..."

Jace got in the tub “Baby, can you get in behind me” he said sadly “Why are you apologising? I’m the one who failed you…I’m the one who’s losing the baby….we were so happy just a few hours ago” he said brokenly and shaking

Steve nods and gets into the tub behind Jace, wrapping his arms around the other man "I couldn't do anything to help, I'm the one that failed you both...I'm sorry that I couldn't do more..." He whispers, planting a kiss on his fiancé's shoulder.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post