Closed My brothers best friend
Jace laughed a little in between the cries “Stop, I’m covered in sweat” he said softly “There’s no way, I was tiny, you saw, there’s no way it will be strong enough and we can’t get to a hospital” he said sadly before crying out again as another pain ran through him leaning forward again “Ngggghh” he groaned out pushing as hard as he could
"It might be possible...we can hope" Steve said, gently cradling the baby's head in his hands, watching closely for any signs of life.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jace raised his back crying out in pain before pushing as hard as he could sweat dripping down his face. He cried out in relief as the head released with a gush of fluids leaning back breathing heavily “Pull it out babe, I can’t, I can’t do this anymore”
"A-Alright, I'll try...let me know if I'm hurting you" Steve says as he tries to carefully maneuver the baby's shoulders out.
Jace cried out in agony as the baby was pulled without his body which brought forward the worst contraction he had had, he screamed out leaning forward pushing hard “Get it out!” He screamed brokenly shaking
"I-I'm trying, baby! It's almost out!" Steve replies as the baby finally squeezes out on it's own.
Jace leaned back breathing heavily tears streaming down his face, he couldn’t look, he was terrified, he didn’t hear the baby cry, he felt himself start to sob covering his face
Steve holds the baby close and gently rubs her chest, hoping to get her to start breathing.
Jace turned away curling up as much as he could trying to distance himself sobbing softly until he heard a small cry and froze
"Th-There you go, that's it. Good job, sweetheart..." Steve sniffles and kisses her head, cuddling the tiny baby close to keep her warm "Look, Jay...she's alive! Sh-She made it!" He says, tears rolling down his face as brings the whimpering baby over to Jace.
Jace sat up slowly looking in shock at the little baby girl “She’s okay?” He said in shock reaching out and touching her head softly as more tears streamed down his face “She’s really okay?” He sobbed a little and looked her over “She looks nearly the same size as the twins, I must have been nearly full term but…I had no symptoms until a few weeks ago” he said confused reaching out wanting to hold her
Steve gives the baby over to his fiancé "She's better than okay, she's absolutely perfect. You did fantastic, I'm so proud of you" He kisses Jace and gently hugs his family close.
Jace felt the tears drop onto the baby “Hi there beautiful girl” he said softly smiling brightly and cuddling into Steve’s side leaning his head on Steve’s shoulder “I love you so much” he said softly to Steve.
She grunts softly and scrunches up her face and she waves her chubby little arms when the tears land on her face "I love you too, both of you" Steve grins at Jace "You're amazing, y'know that?"
Jace blushed a little looking up at him “I love you more than anything and I can’t wait to be married to you” he said softly “You mean everything to me” he said happily and bounced their little girl looking back down at her “I think your nape should be Faith, your daddy had such faith that you would be okay and here you are baby girl” he said happily

(Okay, where should we go from here? I feel like 4 babies for one family is enough lol, but we could start a new sort of best friend romance or if you had another idea we could do?)
"Faith is a beautiful name, it's perfect for our little miracle baby" Steve grins.

(I'm not really sure to be honest do you have any ideas?)
(Would you like another best friend one or would you like a different idea? Cause I could come up with a couple suggestions if you would like?)
(I'm down for either, what ideas did you have?)
(Well we could swap it around so you’re the brother of the best friend pair you know? Or maybe we could do a fan/musician relationship or a college roommate thing or maybe reconciled like a 5 year school reunion one night stand sort of thing that develops into more when they realise one of them is pregnant?)
(Collage roommates sounds fun)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,487 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy