O The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)

Shadow curls up around the pups a bit more, mumbling in his sleep and smiling.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Hunter smiled as he got back to the cave putting the water beside the nest before climbing back in and gently stroked his hair softly

Shadow's smile grows a bit and he sighs happily.

Hunter smiled brightly watching him sleep peacefully waiting for the next contraction and birth to start

Shadow groans in his sleep but doesn't wake up as his hole begins to bulge.

Hunter stroked his hair gently letting him sleep as long as possible, he didn’t want to wake him if he was resting

Shadow whines softly and shifts a bit, raising his tail out of the way of his emerging pup.

Hunter looked in shock and gently rubbed his mates back surprised he wasn’t waking as the pups snout pushed out a little

Shadow grunts softly in his sleep and opens his eyes "Hunter...? What's...ow...g-going on?" He mumbles, not quite awake yet.

Hunter rubbed his back gently “Shadow, the next pup is crowning, I’m not sure how you slept through it but it’s already crowning okay?” He said not wanting to freak the other man out

"I must have been really tired" He chuckles a bit then gasps and starts pushing when another contraction hits.

Hunter rubs his back chuckling softly “I’m sure you were after birthing 2 babies, you’re doing good, keep pushing” he said softly holding the snout steadily as it was pushed out

"...how far out is it?" Shadow asks while he stops pushing to catch his breath.

Hunter rubbed his back gently “The head is almost out, it’s in wolf form so it’s a bit smaller than Marie’s” he said gently “Here, let’s move you onto your back and we’ll spread your legs so it’s easier” he said softly before gently moving Marie and Sunny into the other corner and helped Shadow lay on his back before gently spreading his legs

"O-Okay...thanks, baby" Shadow smiles a bit as he carefully moves onto his back.

Hunter blushed a little when Shadow called him baby and gently pushed his hair back off his face gently “You’re doing so good, barely breaking a sweat” he said smiling brightly at him and took his hand gently for Shadow to squeeze when he needed

Shadow laughs a bit and pushes hard.

Hunter held his hand gently while holding the head of the pup gently as it came out with a hush of fluids “Heads out, just the body to go, you’re doing so good”

Shadow smiles tiredly and takes a few deep breaths before pushing as hard as he can.

Hunter smiled holding onto the pup helping to gently get the shoulders and front paws out before the pup slid out “It’s another boy” he said smiling brightly and putting him in Shadows arms “Look at that, just one more to go” he said pushing Shadows hair back and wiped his face down with the cold fabric gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM