C My brothers best friend

Liam looked up “Sorry…yeah…I guess” he said standing up “I’ll be back in a minute” he said heading outside calling her. He headed back in a few minutes later holding back tears as he laid back on his bed

"...you okay?" Steve asks from where he sat on his own bed.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Liam covered his face with his arm “It’s been one day and she’s decided she doesn’t want to do long distance” he said quietly “She didn’t even try for us”

"I'm sorry... you don't deserve to get dumped, let alone over the phone" Steve says as he moves to sit on the floor next to Liam's bed "I can stay here if you don't want to be alone"

Liam sat up and shook his head a little “No, I don’t want to stay here” he said “Let’s go get drunk, maybe I can find a girl to rebound with or something” he said and stood holding his hand out to help the other man to his feet smiling weakly

"Are you sure? We could get totally wasted right here" Steve smiles as he gets up off the floor and stands to face Liam.

Liam smiled putting a hand on his shoulder “That sounds good but honestly I think having all that noise and people to distract me will be better” he said softly and headed for the door

"Alright, just say the word and we'll leave if you change your mind" Steve smiles and puts an arm around him.

Liam chuckled a little and headed down to the party. A couple of hours later he was quite drunk laughing loudly with people and stumbling just a little. He grabbed his phone going to call his girlfriend scrolling to try and find her number

"What are you doin?" Steve asks, quite drunk himself "You gonna give your ex a piece of your mind? Let her know what she's missing out on!"

Liam nodded smiling at the other man “Yeah….” He said happily ringing the girl and started yelling at her when she answered, calling her names before hanging up and drinking the last of his beer “Let’s go back to our room” he said to Steve

"Hell yeah, man! Good for you!" Steve grins and hugs his friend "Alright" He chuckles as they stumble back upstairs to their room.

Liam laughed lightly as the entered before sitting on his bed looking at the other man “Hey man, if this is like personal you can tell me to shove it you know. But what’s it like kissing a guy? Or having sex with one? Like, I’m cool with it, just wondering about the logistics and how it feels?” He said frowning trying to concentrate

"I umm...I don't actually know...I-I'm a virgin..." Steve blushes bright red.

Liam nodded and got up moving over to sit next to him “What about kissing? Have you kissed a guy before” he asked leaning back a little and smiled at him, his dimples showing again

"Nope, never" He says.

Liam hummed a little “Wanna kiss me?” He asked smiling “I mean, if you want to, I know we’re drunk and I’m straight, well I think I am” he said his eyebrows pulling together “Anyway, I had sex with my old girlfriend, it was never as great as they said” he laughed a little unable to stop babbling

Steve grins and lets out a tipsy giggle "Of course I do, you're gorgeous" He laughs and hugs Liam "It's okay to question it, I thought I was straight for awhile too"

Liam laughed hugging the other man “I’m gorgeous hey” he chuckled lightly and pulled back holding the other mans cheek gently “Well, I mean, I think I’m straight but experimentation in college is normal, maybe I’m something else” he shrugged a little before leaning in and kissing the other man gently before pulling Steve into his lap

Steve smiles and kisses Liam back "Maybe you are. Let's find out"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post