Closed My brothers best friend
Liam sighed a little “I can’t believe we did that last night…experimenting on my first night in college” he chuckled dryly.
"At least we had a good time, thanks for being my first time" Steve smiles softly.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Liam nodded rubbing his neck “Yeah, not a problem” he said clearing his throat awkwardly “So….how exactly are we going to move on from this” he said nervously
"How do you want us to?" Steve asks softly.
Liam rubbed his neck “I honestly kind of want us to pretend it didn’t happen” he said quietly looking over at the other man chewing his lip a little “Im not saying it was bad, just my girlfriend had just broken up with me and I wanted to feel close to someone and try something new you know?”
"Oh...yeah, I know. Don't worry, I get it" Steve says, hoping that his disappointment wasn't clear on his face.
Liam smiled a little “Cool, glad that’s sorted out” he said before laying back down and falling back asleep waiting for the Panadol to kick in
Steve sighs and lays back down in his own bed.
*skip a few weeks* Liam had papers spread out on his bed and his glasses on as he wrote down notes for an assignment on his laptop humming to himself
The bathroom door swings open and Steve stumbles out after having just thrown up for the last half an hour, he groans and flops face down onto his bed.
Liam looks at the other man a little worriedly “You okay man? You were in there a while” he said softly getting up and grabbing the other man some water sitting it on his bedside table
"I think so...just an upset stomach" Steve groans and rubs his stomach.
Liam chewed his lip “Maybe you should go see a doctor or something, haven’t you been sick the last few days? Maybe you can get something for it to help? You probably have assignments and stuff to study for which would be hard with you being sick”
"Good point, I don't want this to effect my grades" Steve sighs and sits up "I hate going to the doctor"
Liam sighed a little and nodded “I understand, going to the doctors can suck, do you want me to come with you? I can just hang out in the waiting room until you’re done?”
"Nah, I'm a big boy. I'll be okay going by myself" Steve smiles at him "But I'll let you know what's up if they find out what's making me sick"
Liam nodded “Okay, we’ll good luck, hopefully it’s just a bug that’s almost run it’s course” he smiled gently at the man
"Yeah, I hope so" Steve sighs and gets up to take a shower.
Liam hums a little going back to work on his assignments for the next few hours
Steve returns from the doctor later that afternoon, holding a sheet of paper in his shaking hands as he walks over to his bed and sits down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,484 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy