C My brothers best friend

Liam looked at him then back at the menu “No, no, I’m fine” he said smiling at the other big “Just mustn’t know my own strength” he laughed lightly at winked at Steve before looking back at the menu.

Dale frowned a little looking at Liam before looking at the menu himself, deciding quickly and then wrapping an arm around Steve pulling him close happily “So, tell me, what have I missed with you since we last got together, apart from what you messaged me of course”

"Oh, okay..." Steve says, not quite believing him but not wanting to upset him farther.

"Not much of anything, I told you pretty much all of it in my messages" He replies, chuckling awkwardly at Dale's arm wrapping around him.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Liam clenched his teeth a little as Dale wrapped his arms around Steve. He didn’t know what HD come over him.

Dale laughed lightly “Mmhmm, I’m sure you told me everything on the messages” he teased letting the man go as the waitress came over and they ordered.

Liam felt his chest relax a little once Dale’s arm was away, he didn’t know what was happening. It was very confusing to him

"I did! College life isn't all that wild after the first week, it's actually kinda boring sometimes" Steve insists, having left his night with Liam out of what he had told Dale.

Dale laughed a little “Not totally uninteresting, you haven’t told me who knocked you up” he grinned at the man and put his hand on Steve’s stomach rubbing it with his thumb.

Liam looked at Steve a little confused, he hadn’t told Dale that the baby was his? He was a little hurt, he had been really supportive hadn’t he? Helped to pay for anything Steve needed. He could feel the anger building up again as Dale stroked Steve’s stomach, that was his baby, how dare he touch it.

"I don't feel like it's my place to say who the dad is, he's still figuring things out and I don't want to out him like that" Steve says, resting a hand on his stomach to stop it from being touched.

Dale smiled and stretched out a bit removing his hand from Steve’s stomach as he stretched putting his arm back around Steve on his chair. “We’ll I mean, if he’s not going to step up I’m happy to. I’ll be your baby’s other dad if you want Steve” he smiled brightly at Steve

Liam could feel the anger almost radiating from him now, he needed to go before he lost it. “Excuse me” he said almost between gritted teeth as he stood heading for the bathroom. He stood at the sink shaking a little.

Dale smiled brightly as Liam left “Finally, I get you to myself” he said happily and squeezed Steve’s shoulder pulling him closer happily

"What? No! I never said that he wasn't going to step up and be a dad! What has gotten into you, Dale? You never used to be like this!" Steve huffs and stands up to follow Liam "I think you should go home, Dale" He says before leaving.

Dale got up and went to Steve grabbing his hand gently “Hey, I’m sorry, I must have misread the situation, I’m sorry. I just, I was so excited to see you and I forgot how much you make me feel” he said softly “I forgot how much my crush on you affected me” he said and reached up gently touching his cheek softly.

Liam came out of the bathroom and saw how soft and tender Dale was being with Steve and he swallowed roughly his heart twisting in his chest a bit before he quietly, avoiding them, snuck out of the restaurant and headed back to the room.

"Dale...I'm waiting for my baby's father to figure himself out, I think I'm in love with him" Steve says "I...I've never seen you that way, you've always been like a sibling to me... I'm sorry, I do love you just...not like that..."

Dale looked sadly at Steve before dropping his hand and sighing softly “Okay, I understand” he said softly “We should still have dinner though, you were craving Chinese right?” He smiled pointing to the table where their food had just been put down.

Liam went back to the room, he punched his pillow a few times imagining Dales face and he didn’t even know why before laying down looking at the wall. He was so mad and had no idea why, he decided that it was he just didn’t like Dale, there was just something about him, that had to be it

"Yeah, thanks for understanding...you're still my best friend." Steve smiles and hugs Dale "Sure, but can we get the food to go? I think Liam went back to our room and I don't want him to miss out. I don't think he's feeling well today, he's been acting weird all day"

Dale hugged him back gently nodding “Of course” he grinned and got the waitress to organise to put the food away before heading back to the room with Steve.

Liam had fallen asleep snoring softly, tired from all the emotions he was feeling today

Steve helps Dale carry the food back to the room, sighing softly when they see that Liam is asleep "I'll put his food in the mini fridge so it's still fresh when he wakes up" He whispers.

Dale nods and gets their food out and some cutlery before going to sit on Steve’s bed smiling gently at him

(I was thinking maybe Dale stays the night and shares the bed with Steve because it’s late or something so Liam wakes up and is madddd about it, haha)

(Oh no, good luck explaining that to Liam lol)

"Thanks" Steve smiles and starts eating his food "It's getting late, do you want to stay over tonight?" He offers.

Dale smiled gently at the other man “That would be great. And I promise, no funny business” he said winking lightly and grinned before finishing up his food and stretching a little holding his hand out for Steve’s empty container

"I'll hold you to your word" Steve laughs and passes the container to Dale.

Dale chuckled softly and threw the empty containers out before hopping in the bed with Steve smiling at him being sure to keep his arms to his side giving him plenty of room and a bit of space between them.

"Goodnight, Dale" Steve yawns and turns onto his side, his back facing the other man.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post