C My brothers best friend

Dale fell asleep shortly after

Liam woke the next morning and stretched out sitting up. He looked over at the other bed and froze, his whole body tensing and his fists clenching. He growled a little under his breath and then got up going to their bathroom slamming the door behind him before turning on the shower

Steve jolts awake at the sound of Liam slamming the door "Huh?! Wha...?" He snorts and sits up, rubbing at his eyes.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Dale jumped a little at the noise sitting up too “Well that was rude he said rubbing his eyes looking at the clock. He stood up and stretched “But good timing, I have to get home and get to work in an hour” he chuckled before leaning down and hugging Steve “I’ll see you later okay?” He smiled

"See ya. Visit again soon, I might be able to tell you who my baby daddy is" Steve grins brightly and hugs back.

Dale chuckled softly and ruffled Steve’s hair lightly before he headed out.

Liam had tried calling himself down in the shower but the idea of them on the bed right outside the bathroom had anger pricking at him. He sighed a little and got out getting dressed before heading back into the room “Oh, you’re up…and Dale is gone” he said looking around

"Yeah, he had to leave to go home and get ready for work" Steve yawns and stretches, causing his shirt to ride up a bit, exposing the underside of his small belly. He hopes out of bed and goes to make a bowl of cereal for himself, revealing that he was fully clothed "We saved you food from the restaurant if you still want it, you kinda took off on us and we found you snoring in your bed. Are you feeling okay?"

Liam nodded and grabbed the food from the restaurant sitting to eat it, not caring that it was cold “Yeah, perfectly fine being your third wheel” he laughed lightly moving the food around a little forcefully.

"Third wheel? What are you talking about? You're the one that left us at the restaurant!" Steve looks confused "Why have you been acting so damn weird lately?"

Liam looked at him “He was all over you last night, arm around you, hugging you, I saw him touching your cheek and you didn’t pull away and then you slept together. But no, I’m not a third wheel” he said rolling his eyes and ate his food angrily “And why didn’t you tell him I’m the father? I don’t care who knows, I’ve been supporting you this whole time. And then he was touching your belly, our baby like he would be a better dad than me”

"We didn't sleep together like that! We literally slept all night! Dale is like a brother to me, doing anything like that with him would be disgusting!" Steve glares at Liam "And just so you know, I didn't tell him that the baby is yours because you're not even sure if you're straight or not! I didn't want to out you to anyone because I wouldn't want anyone to do that to me while I was still figuring it all out for myself. You're the one that wanted to pretend that we never slept together in the first place, why are you being such a jealous asshole if you don't even want me?! Even if I was in love with Dale, it wouldn't be any of your business! I'm not going to sit around and wait for someone that might not even be into guys at all!" Steve shouts, tears rolling down his face.

Liam looked at the man shaking a little still “I don’t know what the hell I am, I had a girlfriend and I was into her but our night together was the best fucking sex I’ve ever had. And now after hanging out with you for months my brain doesn’t want to work anymore. Dale touching you made me so mad because…” he froze a little breathing heavily “Because I want to be the one to do that” he said realisation dawning on his face looking at the other man “I want to be the only one touching you” he said shakily

"You...what?" Steve whispers, looking very confused.

Liam moved closer to him “I want to be the only one touching you” he said reaching up holding Steve’s cheek gently as he looked down at the man his heart beating quickly “I think….I think I’m in love with you” he said his eyebrows pulling together, confusion over everything all over his face

Steve stares at Liam for a moment "I...I um..." He stammers before pulling the other man into a kiss "...I think I'm in love with you too"

Liam sighed feeling like a weight had been lifted pulling the man closer in his arms as he deepened the kiss holding his waist and rubbing his thumbs over the other mans stomach gently

Steve hugs Liam tight, still being careful not to harm the baby.

Liam pulled back breathing heavily “I’m…Im sorry for being an arse” he said quietly and chewed his lip “I just…I’ve never felt like this about a man before” he said softly “I’m still very confused because my body acts so different with you than anyone else including my ex”

"Shhh, it's okay...you were just confused" Steve says, panting softly.

Liam stroked his cheek gently and leaned his head against Steve’s. “I can’t believe how calmly you take everything, you just accept this, no questions asked” he said feeling tears in his eyes

(Should we skip some time?)

"I was in your place before, I know what it's like" Steve says, kissing him again.

(Sure)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post