Closed My brothers best friend
Liam smiled brightly against his mouth kissing him back softly

(How far should we skip?)
(You can decide)

"Well, at least we know why things didn't work out with your girlfriend" Steve chuckles.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Liam laughed awkwardly “I mean…I might be bi or maybe pan?” He shrugged a little “My girlfriend…she…she wasn’t a nice person, she was just who I was expected to be with” he shrugged a little

(I don’t mind, do you have any ideas you wanna play before the birth?)
(Not that I can really think of at the moment)

"Maybe, I thought I was gay before realizing that I I'm actually bi. I did date a girl for about a month in high school, she was sweet but we just didn't click romantically" Steve says.
Liam smiled gently “What bout Dale? He clearly had a thing for you and you were best friends right? You didn’t want to be with him ever?”

(Okay, so just til Steve goes into labour then?)
(Yeah)

"Not really, I've always seen him as more like a sibling, dating him would have been weird"
Liam sat on his bed typing an essay up, his boyfriend laid asleep beside him. He smiled at his sleeping boyfriend before putting his laptop away and laid down next to him putting his hand on Steve’s rounded stomach gently grinning as he felt the baby kick underneath
Steve smiles a bit in his sleep and sighs happily as he snuggles closer to Liam, his large stomach pressed up against his boyfriend.
Liam smiled gently and kissed his boyfriends head gently rubbing his stomach lightly before closing his eyes for a nap too
Steve mumbles softly when the baby starts moving around.
Liam chuckled softly and leaned down kissing his boyfriends stomach lightly “Calm down bubba, daddy’s trying to sleep”
The baby stretches it's limbs and settles down a bit.
Liam smiled gently “Good baby” he said softly smiling before going back up and gently trying not to to disturb him pulled Steve into his arms gently
Steve stirs a bit a smiles in his sleep, quickly settling into his boyfriend's arms.
Liam smiled brightly and kissed the top of his head gently “I love you” he whispered to his sleeping boyfriend.
"Love you" Steve mumbles softly.
Liam smiled brightly before closing his eyes falling asleep cuddled with his boyfriend
Steve turns over to hug Liam in his sleep.
Liam smiled in his sleep and held Steve as close as possible with the large bump between them
Steve sighs happily, his body tensing up a bit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,479 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy