O The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)

Shadow watches him for a moment before going back to sleep.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Hunter slept peacefully for a few hours before waking with his stomach grumbling

Shadow and the pups were already awake and Shadow was cooking a rabbit over a small fire he had made.

Hunter say up smiling gently at the pups before going over and changing into his human form cuddling up to Shadow gently “Smells good”

"Thanks, I thought you'd appreciate it if I made breakfast after you had such a rough night"

Hunter smiled and kissed Shadows shoulder softly “You’re the best” he said quietly and stretched his body out hearing the satisfying crack of his back, his stomach sticking out a little

"I know" Shadow grins at Hunter, eyes trailing down to his stomach.

Hunter laughed lightly before curling back into his side happily looking over at the pups as they played with each other, Marie definitely the strongest out of the four

Marie is running around and kicking snow at her brothers, all of them giggling and barking.

Hunter turned back to Shadow smiling at him gently “That girl is going to rule the world” he laughed softly leaning his head on Shadows shoulder

"Damn right she is" Shadow laughs, leaning against Hunter.

Hunter laughed lightly and sighed happily “How long on the rabbit, I’m absolutely starving” he said just as his stomach rumbled

"Just a few more minutes, can you call the pups back inside please?"

Hunter nodded and moved away turning into his wolf form to go and grab the kids “Kids, food time” he said nudging them back towards the fire

The pups all howl and squeal happily as they run back into the cave.

Hunter chuckled softly and went back into the cave turning into his human form as did the pups. He smiled and picked Sunny up and sat him on his hip gently as he sat by the fire next to Shadow again

Sunny giggles and hugs Hunter.

Hunter smiled brightly at the little boy and kissed his head softly before sitting him back down with his siblings and leaning on Shadow gently

Shadow nuzzles and kisses Hunter.

Hunter smiled kissing back softly before pulling back smiling brightly at his mate

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM