C My brothers best friend

Liam got the heat pack ready and went to Steve taking his hand gently and brought him to the bed setting up the pillows so he could lie comfortably before laying the heat pack on his stomach gently “Is that okay babe?”

Steve nods and yawns "Yeah, thanks baby" He smiles a bit and settles back into the pillows.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Liam smiled gently and climbed in beside him tucking the blankets around them. He took Steve’s hand gently and kissed the back of it “I love you, try and get some rest”

"I love you too, so much" Steve smiles and snuggles back against his boyfriend, shutting his eyes to try and sleep.

Liam smiled and cuddled his boyfriend gently rubbing his side softly to help him settle and sleep

Steve sighs happily and falls asleep.

Liam smiled kissing his boyfriends head softly before falling back to sleep himself snoring softly

Steve smiles a bit in his sleep.

Liam cuddles in closer to his boyfriend happily wrapping an arm around him gently

He rests his head on Liam's chest.

Liam smiled in his sleep holding him close sleeping for a few more hours

Steve falls into a restless sleep.

Liam wakes after feeling Steve move again “Babe, you okay? You’re moving a lot” he said tiredly but not opening his eyes just yet

Steve groans and turns over to face Liam, pressing his tight belly against the other man.

Liam opened his eyes and reached over touching Steve’s cheek gently “Hey baby, talk to me, what’s wrong?” He said softly rubbing his cheek lightly

"Still hurts..." He mumbles tiredly.

Liam got up and grabbed the heat pack which had cooled down. He went and reheated it before returning and gently placing it on Steve’s stomach again “Is that better babe?” He asked softly rubbing his boyfriends cheek gently

"Yeah...thanks, babe" Steve smiles a bit "I hope this is over soon, I just want to hold our baby already" He pouts.

Liam kissed his head softly “Should I time your pains babe? Do you think they’re more than Braxton hicks? Just in case we need to go to hospital?”

"Yeah...they feel different from Braxton Hicks" Steve nods, rubbing his stomach.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post