C My brothers best friend

Liam swallowed roughly “Baby, we’ll make it, don’t worry” he said nervously, not wanting to turn back because that meant he would have to help and he had no idea what he was doing

"A-Are you sure...?"

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Liam shook his head “No, not really but I don’t know what I’m doing babe, I could hurt you or the baby, at least if we go forward the hospital is close enough to help” he said scared as he watched his boyfriend double over in pain again

Steve bites back a scream by clamping his teeth down on his sleeve.

Liam rubbed his back gently “Scream if you want baby, it’s okay” he said gently before turning the car heading back to the apartment wanting to make sure Steve was as comfortable as possible because it was obviously coming soon

"People will hear...and think I'm...being murdered" Steve chuckles breathlessly when the pain passes.

Liam laughed lightly “Babe, you’re in the car, no one will hear you” he laughed lightly “I mean, when we get back to the apartment you’ll really sound like you’re being murdered” he chuckled

"That's not...very comforting, babe..." Steve smiles a bit.

Liam smiled gently over at his boyfriend glad to see he was still a bit positive “I’m just being honest” he chuckled as he pulled back in to the parking at their apartment

Steve gasps and tenses up, groaning loudly as he tries to breathe through the pain.

Liam pulled in and rubbed his back gently “You’re doing so good, keep breathing” he said gently

"St-Stop saying that...I am breathing..." Steve huffs and pouts.

Liam chuckled softly “Sorry baby” he said softly and got out going to the passenger side helping him out gently walking back towards the apartment slowly

Steve yelps in pain and nearly falls to his knees while going up the stairs leading to their apartment.

Liam held onto him tightly keeping him steady “Hey, you’re okay, I’m right here baby, we’re nearly there” he said kissing his head gently trying to get Steve to keep moving

"H-Have to push...! Can't move..." Steve whimpers.

Liam shook his head “Baby, we have to get you inside, come on, I can’t carry you if the baby has started to drop, I need you to walk, please” he said softly trying to urge his boyfriend

"I...I can't...too much pressure...hurts..." Steve whimpers, tightly squeezing Liam's hand.

Liam held him gently “I know baby, I know but we’re not far from the room, I don’t want you having the baby in the middle of the hallway where anyone could walk out and the floor is probably disgusting, come on, let’s just walk in the breaks and try not to push yet”

"Ngh...o-okay...I can do this...we've got this...right?" Steve pants, slowly standing up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post