Closed My brothers best friend
Liam smiled gently and began leading him to their apartment again “Of course we’ve got this, you’re so amazing babe, you’re doing so well”
"Only...because I have...you here with me" Steve pants.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Liam laughed softly leading him, not too far from the door now “I don’t think it’s cause I’m here” he chuckled a little “We’re almost there, keep going babe and then we can lay you on the bed and make you as comfortable as possible”
"It is...ah...I-I couldn't do this...alone..." Steve groans and whines, slowly making his way to their front door.
Liam kissed his head softly “Of course babe” he said softly and kept helping him walk pulling out his keys to unlock the door
Steve whimpers and whines as he holds onto his boyfriend.
Liam rubbed his back “You’re doing so good” he said fumbling with his keys nervously, putting the wrong one in on first attempt
"J-Just open the damn door...please..." Steve whimpers and groans.
“Sorry babe, it’s the nerves” he chuckled lightly putting the right key in opening the door and leading Steve in gently
"Take...take me to bed...I wanna be in bed..."
Liam nodded and gently led him to the bed helping him lay down and pushing the hair back from his face “You’re going to be okay, everything is going to be okay”
Steve nods and lays down, trying to get as comfortable as he can before the next contraction.
Liam gently pulled Steve’s pants and underwear off before going back up and kissing him gently “I love you, you’re doing so good” he said softly stroking his boyfriends cheek
"I love you...too" Steve forces a smile and squeezes Liam's hand.
Liam kissed the back of his hand gently “Do you feel like you need to push babe?” He asked unsure of what he should do at this point
Steve nods "C-Can I? Is it safe to do it now?"
Liam looked nervous “Baby, I don’t know, is your body telling you too?” He asked brushing Steve’s hair from his face gently as he watched Steve tense up again and tighten his grip on Liams hand
"Y-Yes!" Steve grunts out as he gives in to the urge to push, tightening his grip on his boyfriend's hand.
Liam kissed the back of his hand gently “Keep going baby, so good, keep breathing between them, we don’t need you passing out on us” he chuckled softly

(I was thinking maybe for Liam it would be a few years down the line and they have broken up but Liam finds out he’s pregnant and doesn’t tell Steve, not wanting pity or something, but the baby they have now they have joint custody of and he goes into labour and calls Steve to pick the kid up and Steve gets there and realises something is off/wrong so stays and Liam tries to hide it?)
(That sounds like a fun idea to explore, I like it)

Steve nods, panting softly to catch his breath.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,478 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy