Closed My brothers best friend
Liam sighed happily

(Skip to when Liam is in labour?)
(Sure)

Steve sighs happily in his sleep.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Liam made up some lunch for Angel rubbing his stomach, luckily for him the baby was sitting further back on his spine so wearing large jumpers hid his bump well. He hadn’t told Steve about the baby as he found out shortly after Steve had broken up with him and he was mad and sad and didn’t want to tell him at the time. It had just been too much with joint custody of Angel and trying to hide his pregnancy and he never got around to telling him. He set the food down for Angel as she watched the TV and ate her lunch. He winced as he felt a pain shooting through his back into his stomach. A few hours later he had had a few contractions so he called Steve saying there was an emergency and he needed him to pick Angel up until tomorrow
"Sure thing, is everything alright?" Steve asks, pausing his TV so he could hear Liam's voice better over the phone. The two of them had been broken up for awhile now but remained on friendly terms, not only for Angel's sake but also due to a mutual desire to stay in touch "I'll be there as soon as I can" He replies as he gets ready to leave and grabs his car keys.
Liam sighed “Yeah, everything is okay, I just had something come up” he said on the phone while cleaning Angel up gently “There you go baby girl, you’re all clean now” he smiled gently and put her back down letting her go back to watch TV
"Okay, just checking" Steve chuckles "I'm on my way now, see ya soon" He says as he pulls out of his driveway and onto the road.
Liam nodded before remembering he was on the phone “Yeah, bye!” He said hanging up and going to pack up Angel’s things. Liam picked up Angel and kissed her head softly “Baby, you’re going to go home with papa, something has come up and Daddy has to deal with that” he sat her on the couch and sighed sitting next to her whimpering a little as another contraction ran through him
"Papa is coming over?" Angel grins up at her father, totally unaware that he's in pain.
Liam laughed lightly breathing through the pain until it passed, “Baby girl, you sound excited to not spend the day with me” teasing playfully and tickled her lightly
"That's not why I'm excited!" Angel giggles.
Liam laughed lightly and pulled her close kissing her head gently “I love you baby girl, more than anyone in the whole world” he said softly
"I love you too, Daddy" Angel hugs him.
Liam smiled gently and kissed her head gently as he hugged her before whimpering as another short pain went through him rubbing her back to distract himself
"Is your tummy still hurting?" Angel asks, still hugging Liam to comfort him.
Liam bounced her lightly “Yeah baby, just a little tummy ache, don’t worry though, I’m okay” he said smiling gently as he heard Steve’s car pull up. He gently put Angel down, having her on his hip made the bump bigger and he definitely didn’t need Steve seeing that, he grabbed Angels bag and headed to the door
Steve parks his car and gets out, walking up to Liam's front door and ringing the doorbell.
Liam smiled and opened the door “hey Steve” he said softly, his heart still twisted a little whenever he saw Steve. He heard Angel yell “Potty!” And chuckled a little “You might want to come in, she’ll probably be a while” he chuckled softly and headed to the kitchen before stopping at the edge grabbing onto it whimpering quietly at the pain before continuing on to grab some glasses for them
"She's getting better at doing that on her own" Steve laughs and follows his ex boyfriend into the kitchen "Hey...are you okay?" He asks, looking concerned.
Liam smiled over at him “Yeah fine, so you want something to drink?” He asked grabbing two glasses of water anyway and passing one to Steve a little distracted
"Umm...sure" Steve says, taking the glass of water that Liam offered.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,490 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy