Closed My brothers best friend
Liam sipped at his water awkwardly “So….how did that date with the guy you were telling Angel about go?” He asked quietly, he didn’t really want to know but he was also curious as he was definitely still in love with Steve and was hoping it didn’t go well
"Not great, he never showed up. It turned out that he was married and his wife found out that he was seeing me" Steve sighs "...how did your date last week go?"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Liam laughed lightly “I didn’t have a date last week…I had a doctors appointment but that was about it” he laughed lightly and shook his head “No..I haven’t…well, you know, since us…” he said quietly and cleared his throat awkwardly
"Oh...sorry for asking, it was none of my business..."
Liam smiled sadly “Yeah….right…” he said quietly. Angel ran into the room “Papa!” She shouted and ran to Steve jumping in his arms happily
"Hi, baby girl! You ready to go?" Steve grins as he picks up Angel and hugs her.
Liam smiled looking at Angel before whimpering quietly as he felt a pressure build up inside of him. Angel giggled “Yeah papa!” She turned to Liam frowning “Daddy’s tummy hurts him, he has go hospipal” she said trying to get the right word out
"Wait, what? Why didn't you say so? I'll take you to the hospital and take care of Angel for you" Steve offers, grabbing his car keys.
Liam smiled weakly and shook his head “N-no, I’m all good, I’ll go later if it gets worse” he said softly and smiled lightly “I’m fine, don’t worry about it”
"Are you sure...? I don't mind taking you if you feel like you need to go" Steve says, a worried look on his face.
Liam shook his head “You’re not my boyfriend anymore, you don’t have to pretend to care” he said a little angrily before freezing looking at Angel worriedly, he never spoke like that to Steve and especially in front of Angel
"Fine. If that's how you want things to be between us, then so be it.I was just trying to help you. C'mon, baby girl..." Steve snaps angrily and picks up Angel "Have fun with your alone time, I won't bother to worry about you anymore. Goodnight, Liam" He says as he walks away, carrying Angel to his car.
Liam sighed a little before walking to the door chewing on his lip as he looked out at them getting in the car, he waved at Angel before gasping as he felt him wet himself and a puddle under his feet. He could feel his cheeks redden as he quickly closed the door. Angel waved at daddy then frowned “Daddy didn’t go potty! He peepee himself?” She said confused
"What do you mean, sweetheart?" Steve asks his daughter, looking back to where Liam was standing.
Angel pointed at the floor “Wet! Maybe his tummy feel better? He miss potty” she said giggling softly
"I'm going to go check on him, wait right here" Steve says as he goes back into the house "Liam?"
Liam whimpered lightly not hearing Steve as he was running a bath for himself, he rocked his hips back and forth moaning quietly
"Liam? Are you okay? Angel said something weird about you so I had to come back" Steve calls out, a bit louder this time.
Liam turned off the tap and got in the water before hearing Steve “I’m fine! Bye!” He yelled out rubbing his stomach gently taking some deep breaths
"Bye" Steve calls out, pretending to leave so he could stay and listen in case Liam actually did need help.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,487 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy