Closed My brothers best friend
Liam whimpered slightly waiting for him to leave, as another contraction came he cried out in pain grabbing onto the side of the bath breathing heavily.
Steve jumps a bit and opens the bathroom door "Liam? I'm coming in, something is wrong and I'm not leaving you alone when you're in pain..." He says as he steps into the bathroom "...holy crap"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Liam froze a little looking up at him trying to hide himself behind the side of the bathtub “I’m f-fine” he muttered and ran a hand through his hair lightly feeling himself blush at the predicament Steve found him in
"I heard you shouting, you're in pain" Steve sighs "Please let me help you, just because we're not together anymore doesn't mean that I don't still care about you"
Liam shook his head a little “I’m fine, please just go” he said quietly before his face scrunched up in pain and he panted quickly through it
"No. I'm not leaving you by yourself when you're in pain like this" Steve insists as he sits down next to the bathtub.
Liam shook his head “Where’s Angel?” He said quietly not looking directly at the other man
"She's waiting for me in the car, I'll go tell her that she can come back inside. I can put some cartoons on to keep her distracted"
Liam shook his head “Please just go and leave me alone” he said tearfully
"I'm not going anywhere, something is clearly wrong" Steve says, crossing his arms.
Liam glared at him through the tears “Just go away Steve! You’re not my boyfriend anymore, you broke up with me so leave me the hell alone!” He said angrily
"How the hell am I the one that broke up with you?!" Steve glares back at him.
Liam glared at him “You’re the one who said this wasn’t working out! That you wanted space to figure out what you wanted! I didn’t realise that meant forever!” He said before looking away tearfully “I thought…I thought that meant you would come back to me at some point” he said softly
"I never said that it meant forever! You're the one that started going out with other people so soon! I thought you were happier without me, that's why I never came back!...why do you think I was trying so hard to stay friends with you?!" Steve shouts with tears in his eyes.
Liam shook his head “I never went out with other people! Not in that way anyway! I went out with friends to try and forget about you but then I couldn’t drink anymore so it was such a miserable time I just came home!” He said angrily before gasping and moaning a little as the pain squeezed his stomach again, panting lightly
"...you didn't? But you kept saying all those times were dates" Steve says softly, looking taken aback "Wait, why can't you drink anymore...?"
Liam panted a little as the pain passed “I never said dates, I said ‘I’m going out with’ whoever it was, you assumed they were dates. I never said I was dating” he said softly “I just…I um…can’t drink…just because…at the moment…” he shrugged lightly
"...oh" Steve mumbles "I'm such an idiot!" He groans, facepalming himself "I'm so sorry...I thought you had moved on and I didn't, I never said anything because I thought you were happy without me"
Liam looked over at him years in his eyes “You still wanted to be with me?” He said chewing his lip lightly looking at him before gasping lightly and crying out a little in pain, his body shaking lightly in pain, he panted quietly before looking back at Steve “I…I’m in labour” he said quietly
"Of course I do! I'm miserable without you!" Steve sighs "Asking for time apart was the dumbest thing I've ever done!...wait, what did you just say?" Steve stares at Liam in shock.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,496 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy