Closed My brothers best friend
Liam looked over at him tearfully “You still want to be with me?” He said quietly looking at him curiously “I thought…thought you were having fun dating other guys and girls” he said quietly. He sighed a little “I…I’m in labour…that’s why I have tummy pains as Angel said and that’s what happened at the door” he said softly concerned how he would react
"Of course I do, I haven't dated anyone else since I've been with you..." Steve says, smiling softly "Is...is the baby mine?" He asks nervously "Wait, I'll be right back, Angel is still waiting for me"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Liam whimpered a little moving trying to get more comfortable in the tub taking deep breaths “You do the maths” he laughed lightly before scrunching his face up in pain “Yeah, go get her” he said breathlessly
"Do you want to stay in the tub? I can help you get to your bed if you want to go somewhere more comfortable before I go get Angel" Steve offers.
Liam shook his head breathing heavily “Go get Angel, I’ll be fine” he said breathing heavily. He hadn’t been timing his contractions and wasn’t sure how much of a break he was having and how long they were lasting
"Alright, I'll be right back. I'll put on some cartoons to keep her distracted" Steve says before leaving to get their daughter from his car.
Liam nodded whimpering slightly

Angel smiled at her papa “We’re staying with daddy today?” She squealed excitedly
"We're staying with Daddy" Steve smiles at her "I have to help him with something though, so you're going to have to watch cartoons for awhile, okay?" He asks her as they go into the living room.
Angel smiled brightly and nodded happily quickly going over to the tv turning it on quickly and finding the channel she wanted before sitting down

Liam waited for the contraction to finish before he tried to get out of the bath slowly breathing heavily
"Good girl" Steve kisses her forehead before rushing back to Liam "Here, let me help you" He says as he helps the other man get up.
Liam wrapped an arm around him before crying out and almost dropping down as another rough contraction hit him
"I've got you, it's okay...I promise I'll never let you go again..." Steve says, holding Liam up as they make their way to his bed.
Liam nodded and the scene looked quite funny as Liam was almost a foot taller than Steve but was leaning heavily on him breathing heavily holding tightly before crying out as another pain ran through his stomach before he even got to the door “I think I need to go to the hospital” he said scared
"Okay, I'll take you to the hospital. Let's get you dressed so we can go" Steve says, trying to stay calm as he guides Liam to bed.
Liam nodded and went to the drawers with the help of Liam pulling out a jumper and some loose pants before dropping them and moaning loudly at another contraction, who couldn’t help but start crying “God, it hurts so bad” he sobbed
"I know it hurts, but they'll give you pain killers at the hospital" Steve says, picking up the pants and helping Liam sit down on the bed.
Liam sat on the bed breathing heavily and put the pants on and slid on the jumper before standing slowly “What are we going to do with Angel? She can’t come with us and we can’t leave her here” he said before moaning and leaning forward holding his stomach again tearfully
"I'll have my parents meet us at the hospital so they can take her home with them" Steve says, helping Liam stay upright on his feet.
Liam shook his head “I don’t want her to see me like this all the way in the car” he said after catching his breath “Two houses down to the left is an older lady called Miss Dalia, Angel loves her, bring her there, I’m sure Dalia will watch her for a while” he said breathing heavily leaning against Steve before sitting back down on the bed
"Okay, I'll take her over there. I'll be back as soon as I can" Steve smiles and squeezes Liam's hand before going to get Angel "Hey, sweetie? How would you like to go visit Miss Dalia for awhile?" He asks the little girl.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,474 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy