C My brothers best friend

Liam whistled a little as he looked through “Ooh! The fiery fiesta burger, that sounds spicy and delicious” he grinned putting the menu down

"Oh hell yeah, I've been craving something spicy for days" Steve grins "I'm having that!"

(That actually sounds really good lol)

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Liam laughed and waved down a waiter “We just want two of the fiery fiesta burgers and what do you want to drink babe?” He grinned

(Haha, I had a spicy chicken burger for lunch today plus I thought maybe he gets cramping and thinks it’s from the spicy food)

"Root beer" Steve grins brightly, his stomach letting out a quiet growl.

(Good idea)

Liam chuckled “And two root beers, better tell the chef to make those burgers fast, I don’t want to deal with a hangry husband today” he laughed lightly as the waiter left

"I don't get hangry, you ass" Steve laughs and playfully sticks his tongue out at his husband.

Liam grinned widely and took Steve’s hand kissing the back of it lightly “Our kids get it off someone and I’ve accidentally eaten snacks you bought for yourself before…tell me your reaction wasn’t because you were hangry” he teased

"I wasn't hangry, I was upset because I was saving those snacks for another time" Steve pouts, lightly squeezing Liam's hand.

Liam laughed lightly “Could have fooled me” he teased playfully

"Oh shut up, you get hangry sometimes too" Steve laughs.

Liam chuckled softly and thanked the waiter when he brought the burgers over. He picked it up biting into it happily “Ooh, it has a good kick to it” he chuckled

Steve had already dug into his burger, letting out a satisfied hum "Mmm, so good"

Liam watched his husband happily, chuckling softly before eating his burger slowly, savouring it a bit “Yeah, you definitely weren’t on the verge of being hungry the way you’re devouring that burger” he chuckled

"I never said that I wasn't hungry, I said that I wasn't hangry" Steve laughs.

Liam laughed lightly “Yes and there’s a fine line between hungry and hangry and I’m saying you must have been pretty close” he chuckled and kept eating happily

"Okay okay, you got me there" Steve chuckles, taking another bite of his burger.

Liam grinned and kept eating. When he finished he stretched out and rubbed his stomach “That was good”

Steve nods, groaning a bit "I'm stuffed" He chuckles.

Liam chuckled softly “Maybe we should go for a bit of a walk before heading back to the room, burn off some of this food” he grinned and waived down the waiter paying for their meals before standing and holding out a hand to Steve

"Good idea" Steve smiles and takes Liam's hand.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post