Closed My brothers best friend
Liam kissed his sweaty forehead gently “Baby, you’re not ruining our honeymoon, you’re sick, that’s out of your control and I won’t hear another word about it okay” he said softly and headed down to their car holding him tightly in his arms
"Okay...hopefully this is nothing serious..." Steve says softly, already looking worn out from the pain.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Liam nodded putting him down next to the car as he fumbled for the keys “How long were you in pain for while I was sleeping? You should have woken me” he said softly
"Not long after...I went into the bathroom...I couldn't get up to get you" Steve tells him "I'm s-sorry"
Liam shook his head “Steve, stop apologising” he said softly “What time was it when you got up? I don’t remember, I was out of it” he said unlocking the door and gently helping him in
"Around m-midnight I think...not really sure exactly when it was" Steve explains as he gets into the car "Wh-What time is it now?"
Liam looked at his watch as he started the car “It’s 6am” he said worriedly and took his hand gently as he started the car
"R-Really? I didn't realize... That it had b-been that long" Steve sighs, gently squeezing Liam's hand.
Liam kissed the back of his hand gently as they started to drive. “Can you put into the gps the nearest hospital babe? I don’t know this area”
Steve nods and picks up the GPS with shaking hands to find the address of the nearest hospital.
Liam looks over at his husband worriedly for a second before focusing back on the road “What sort of pain is it?” He asked gently
"Stinging...it starts in m-my stomach and spreads to my back..."
Liam pulled in taking the gps from his husband and setting it for a hospital “Stinging like a pulled muscle?” He asked concerned “Stinging like burning?”
"Somewhere...ngh...in between..." Steve grunts out through the pain.
Liam pushed his hair back gently “Babe, you’ll be okay, the closest hospital is 45 minutes away, just squeeze my hand through the pain, okay?”
"O-Okay..." Steve says, letting out a shaky breath.
Liam rubbed the back of his hand as he drove “Keep breathing, you’ll be fine” he said and smiled weakly at him as he kept driving
"I... I'll be fine..." Steve mutters to himself, repeating the phrase a few times to calm himself down.
Liam nodded continuing to rub his hand worriedly as he kept driving “You’re doing great, we’ll get whatever is wrong with you fixed, don’t worry “
Steve nods then yelps in pain "O-Oww! Something j-just happened..." He whimpers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,484 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy