O The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)

"I...I need to rest..." Shadow says, relaxing a bit in his mate's arms.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Hunter rubbed his side gently “Okay” he said softly watching his mate closely and seeing his stomach clench up tightly “Okay, nice quick pants”

Shadow curls up a bit and squeezes Hunter's hand as he pants, whimpering softly between breaths.

Hunter smiled gently “You’re doing so good, keep panting like that” he said kissing his head gently

Shadow nods, shaking slightly as he pants through the pain.

Hunter smiled gently “I love you so much, you’re so strong and soon we’ll have our four new pups here with us” he said softly

"I have to...do this three...m-more times..." Shadow whines.

Hunter stroked his cheek gently “Just two more baby, and I’m sure they’ll be smaller than this one, nice and easy to handle” he said softly “Are you ready to try and push again?”

(I forgot that he already delivered one, sorry lol)

"N-No...I don't...think I can...I'm so tired..." Shadow whimpers weakly.

(Haha, all good)

Hunter stroked his cheek gently “Shadow, the only way you’ll get to rest is to get this pup out, the contractions are still really strong, I can see on your belly, and you’re not going to be able to rest through them properly”

Shadow leans into Hunter's touch, still panting softly.

Hunter stroked his cheek gently “The longer the pup stays in the more likely the next one will come quickly and it’s also dangerous for the pup so I know it hurts really badly but I need you to push okay?”

Shadow whines and nods "O-Okay...I will..."

Hunter smiled lovingly at him “I love you, you can do this” he said kissing his head softly before moving back down and holding his leg up and steadying the babies head with the other

"I-I can do this...I can d-do this..." Shadow repeats to himself before he resumes pushing.

Hunter nodded “You can do this” he said encouragingly watching the contraction squeezing his stomach tightly and the shoulders started sliding out again “Keep pushing!” He said grabbing the edge of the babies shoulders, not quite enough to pull out yet

Shadow bears down as hard as he can, howling and whimpering loudly.

Hunter grabbed the shoulders of the child and pulled it out while Shadow pushed “It’s a boy” he said smiling gently rubbing the pups back before laying him on Shadows chest gently

Shadow gasps and relaxes, almost going totally limp as he pants heavily to catch his breath. He rests a hand on the crying pup's back and smiles weakly "Holy crap...he's huge..."

Hunter laughed gently and kissed Shadows head softly “The biggest pup in any of our litters by far” he laughed lightly “But you did it, because you’re amazing, you’ve only got two pups to go” he smiled gently “And I’m sure they will be easier than this one”

(Maybe the next one is sort of easy but then the last one is in the wrong position so he has contractions for hours and Hunter has to try and reposition it causing him more pain?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM