Closed My brothers best friend
Owen squeezed his hand gently and smiled warmly at him “It’s okay, I knew you had a surgery, since I think five or six hours ago” he said softly “He’s…I don’t know, he won’t answer his phone, we had a fight this morning” he said feeling a couple tears fall before he gasped raising his chest up as his stomach contracted harshly and he tightly squeezed Shawns hand breathing heavily for a minute before relaxing
"Oh..." Shawn frowns, gently squeezing Owen's hand to distract himself from his anger toward Nick "Do you think you can make it to the hospital? How far apart are your contractions?" He asks softly, timing the length of the current contraction that Owen was experiencing.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen panted heavily through the contraction shaking a little “I will be able to get to the hospital because I need an epidural or a c-section or something” he said seriously and sat up a little going to get up “I don’t know how long or apart they are, I stopped keeping track about an hour and a half ago, they were about ten minutes apart and lasting thirty seconds then I think” he said moving to stand up reaching out for Shawns help
"...it might not be a good idea to leave since we don't know how far you've progressed so far" Shawn sighs, helping Owen stand up "d-do you mind if I check on your progression?" He asks awkwardly.
Owen laughed tiredly “Why are you awkward about asking me that, you’re my doctor and you’ve seen me naked before” he said before grunting a little as another contraction hit breathing heavily through it before he tried taking his pants off awkwardly before laying back down on the bed breathing heavily
"The last time I saw you naked like that was the night you got pregnant" Shawn chuckles, stepping in to help Owen remove his pants.
Owen smiled “Technically still seen me naked” he said lifting his hips slightly for the other man to slide his pants off “Thank you” he said softly before spreading his legs a little awkwardly, unsure of what to do
"I-I'll be right back, need to wash my hands first" Shawn goes into the bathroom and quickly returns after washing and drying his hands, as well as grabbing a few towels on his way out.
Owen chewed his lip nodding before tensing up at another contraction panting quickly, he closed his eyes trying to calm himself because he was starting to freak out a little
"It's okay...just try to breathe through the pain" Shawn says, showing Owen the best way to breathe through the contraction.
Owen whimpered and nodded trying to follow Shawn’s breathing calming down as the contraction faded. “Please hurry and check, I really want to get to the hospital, I need drugs or something” he said shakily as tears fell down his cheeks
"It's okay, I just had to wait for that contraction to end" Shawn says as he very carefully checks Owen's dilation "I-I don't think it would be a good idea to move you...you're at 8 centimeters already..."
Owen whimpered a little as Shawn checked him “N-no” he said shakily “Please Shawn, please, I need drugs, I can’t do this” he said shaking, his usual happy demeanour replaced by a scared one
"I'm sorry...it wouldn't be safe to move you at this point. But don't worry, I've delivered plenty of babies before. Everything will be okay, I'm here for you" Shawn squeezes Owen's hand.
Owen cried shaking his head quickly “Shawn, you don’t understand, I can’t do this” he said shaking “I can’t have them, I’m not strong enough, it hurts so much, I’m going to do something wrong” he said terrified
"Hey, don't say things like that. You're so strong, stronger than you think you are. You can do this, I'll be right here to help make sure that happens"
Owen shook his head quickly before crying out at another contraction, his whole body shaking as his stomach contracted violently, he panted quickly through it
Shawn lets Owen squeeze his hand "You're alright...everything is okay, you're doing great" He says softly "Good job breathing, keep doing it like that..."
Owen whined loudly through the last of the pain before panting trying to get his breath back “Shawn…I’m scared…can you…can you hold me for a minute?” He said biting his lip
"Of course. I know you're scared, but I'm right here for you, everything is going to be alright" Shawn holds Owen close "...do you want me to call Nick?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,494 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy