Closed My brothers best friend
Owen sighed in relief as he was held, tucking his face into Shawn’s neck breathing heavily “He won’t answer, we had a fight this morning and he’ll think it’s me calling from your phone” he said softly before tensing up in Shawns arms at another pain whimpering quietly through it
"Well, then I'll leave a strongly worded voicemail for him..." Shawn huffs "You deserve so much better than him..." He mumbles angrily under his breath.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen laughed a little despite the pain he was in “Ooh, a strongly worded voicemail” he laughed softly panting slightly in the break between his contractions “He loves me, that’s the most important thing” he said softly before gripping onto Shawn’s shoulders tightly crying out in pain as a particularly bad contraction hit “Oh god! Fuck!” He swore loudly in pain, he didn’t think he had ever sworn in front of Shawn before
Shawn smiles a bit when Owen laugh, still holding him close "Right...but if you ever need time away from him you and the twins can stay at my place, okay?" He offers, jumping a bit in surprise when the other man swears.
Owen cried out a little just before the contraction faded “Sorry” he said panting a little “I didn’t mean to swear, I just didn’t expect it to hit that hard just then” he said shaking a bit “That’s very kind of you Shawn but it’s okay, really” he smiled gently holding onto him tightly
"Don't worry about it, I've heard laboring parents say worse than that" Shawn laughs a bit, rubbing Owen's back to help ease away the pain if only a little bit "The offer is always open if you ever need it"
Owen smiled up at him gently “Thank you for everything” he said softly. He whined feeling another contraction started “Ow, ow, ow, ow” he said almost pushing himself up holding Shawns shoulders tightly, almost trying to get away from the pain somehow.
"You're welcome" Shawn smiles back at him then flinches a bit when Owen's grip on his shoulders tightens "You're okay...just breathe through it like I showed you"
“This pain is not something you can just breathe through!” Owen snapped feeling some tears fall down his cheeks as it slowly passed “I don’t want to do this anymore, please” he sobbed a little shaking
"Yes it is, you did it earlier. You can do this" Shawn says, not very phased by Owen's bad mood due to being used to dealing with patients "You have to, Owen. You can't give up on the twins now"
Owen shook his head frantically “Please don’t make me do this. Please” he said desperately before crying out again as another contraction rolled through his stomach harshly, he felt a little movement and froze up panicking
"I'm sorry, Owen but you have to do this, the twins won't make it if you give up now and neither will you. All three of you will die if you give up" Shawn says, feeling bad about being so blunt but wanting to get through to Owen.
Owen looked at him scared but nodding “O-okay” he said shaking a little before whimpering quietly “I think…I think one of them dropped” he said scared before grunting as another harsh contraction hit squeezing Shawn’s arms tightly
"Don't be scared, I won't let anything happen to you" Shawn says as he feels around on Owen's belly to feel where the twins were inside.
Owen panted quickly through the contraction and winced a bit as he tender stomach was touched “I know, you’re my best friend, I trust you” he said softly shaking a little as the contraction faded
Shawn smiles when Owen calls him his best friend "I'm glad you do, you're my best friend too" He says, still feeling around for the twins "It feels like our big girl is starting to make her way down"
Owen whimpered lightly “Well I suppose at least if she comes out the baby boy will pretty much slide out” he laughed forcibly trying to lighten the mood a bit. He laid back on the bed trying to get comfortable “Am I dilated enough for her to come?” He asked concerned
"Hopefully that's the case" Shawn laughs "Let me check, you should be by now"
Owen gasped as another contraction came and he felt the baby drop lower, he panted heavily terrified about what was about to happen, he tangled his fingers in the bed sheets tightly crying out at the peak of the contraction
Shawn waits for the contraction to end before he checks Owen's dilation "You're ready, finally at 10 centimeters" He says, looking over to Owen's scared face.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,480 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy