Closed My brothers best friend
Owen laughed lightly squeezing his hand gently “I love you so much. Spaghetti and chocolate milkshakes?” He grinned
"Of course" Shawn smiles and winks at Owen and gently squeezes his hand.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen smiled brightly and ordered them when the waitress came over. He rubbed the back of Shawn’s hand happily “I know it’s technically the twins second birthday but also technically our second anniversary, I know we didn’t do anything last year because two one year olds is a lot” he laughed lightly “But I booked a hotel for us to stay in tonight, a fancy one” he winked “Happy anniversary babe”
"You're too good to me, you know that?" Shawn laughs and leans forward to kiss Owen "I love you so damn much"
Owen laughed against his mouth kissing him back softly “I’m definitely not the one who’s too good in this relationship” he shook his head smiling lovingly at him
"I think you are" Shawn grins brightly before he starts eating.
Owen rolled his eyes and shook his head playfully before eating his spaghetti happily, moaning at the taste “I forget how good they make the spaghetti here”” he hummed happily and then dipped at his milkshake
"I know, it's always amazing" Shawn sighs happily, taking a drink of his own milkshake.
Owen laughed lightly “Can never make it this good at home” he grinned quickly eating his food and sipping his milkshake until he was finished rubbing his stomach happily “I’m full but always room for dessert” he grinned
"Same as usual?" Shawn grins back at his boyfriend, already knowing what to order for dessert.
Owen grinned widely and nodded waving the waitress down to order the same dessert they shared on the night they met. He lifted Shawns hand and kissed the back of it softly
"You're such a romantic" Shawn chuckles when Owen kisses his hand.
Owen laughed lightly “You knew that when you fell in love with me” he winked playfully and thanked the waitress when she dropped off their dessert taking a spoon of it happily
"I know, it's one of the many reasons why I fell in love with you" Shawn grins and starts eating.
Owen smiled brightly at Shawn “God, I love you so much” he said happily before continuing to eat the dessert
"I love you too, so much" Shawn leans forward to kiss Owen.
Owen laughed against his mouth and kissed him back softly before pulling away “Save that for the hotel room” he winked playfully and finished off the dessert quickly waving down the waitress to pay
Shawn chuckles softly and quickly puts down some money to pay for the meal.
Owen smiled brightly thanking the waitress as he got up taking Shawns hand and gently dragged him towards the hotel happily
"Someone's eager to get to that hotel" Shawn chuckles and winks at his boyfriend.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,501 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy