Closed My brothers best friend
Owen traced his fingers on Shawn’s chest lightly “I called your parents…” he said softly “To ask for their permission” he bit his lip a little
"...really? Did they actually answer you?" Shawn looks shocked.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen shook his head “Not really, called me a few names and then hung up, but I tried, just in case they try and contact you or anything” he said softly and smiled gently up at him “On the other hand my mother could not be more excited” he laughed lightly
"That doesn't surprise me, I hope they don't bother trying" Shawn sighs "I don't want them around our kids" He says "I'm glad your mom is happy, she's a sweetheart"
Owen smiled gently “She’s going to be your mum now too you know” he smiled brightly up at him and cuddled into his side more “It’s so strange for it to be so quiet” he laughed lightly
"I'm glad, she's always been better to me than my mom" Shawn chuckles and cuddles Owen close "It is, I'm not used to silence anymore"
Owen scrunched up his nose a little “Is it weird that I kind of hate it” he laughed lightly tracing patterns on Shawn’s chest. “Do you want more kids?” He asked
"No, I hate it too" Shawn laughs and kisses Owen "Of course, I'd love to have more kids"
Owen smiled gently and kissed him back softly before pulling away and stroking his cheek gently “Do you want to have kids?” He asked gently biting his lip “Like, carry them?”
Shawn blushes a bit and nods "I've been wanting to for awhile now, but I wanted to wait until the twins were a bit older like now"
Owen smiled gently and kissed him softly “Well, we can start trying now if you want?” He grinned and raised his eyebrows playfully
"Sounds good to me" Shawn grins and kisses Owen.
A few weeks later Owen was in the living room playing with the kids on the floor happily, he was waiting for Shawn to get home from work. He smiled gently as Molly and Sam talked to each other in a combination of English and baby talk.
Shawn comes home not much later and joins his family in the living room "I'm home everyone" He grins and picks up Molly and Sam "How are my beautiful babies and handsome husband-to-be?"
Owen smiled brightly and got up kissing him softly “We’re great, watching a lot of YouTube today, they were being a little tyrannical” he laughed lightly “Anyway, I was thinking pizza for dinner?” He grinned hopefully
"Is that true? Were you two bossing Papa around?" Shawn laughs and tickles the twins "Pizza sounds great, I've been craving some all day"
Owen grinned “Great becaus it will be here in 20 minutes” he laughed lightly and picked up Sam bouncing him lightly
Sam babbles happily and rests his head on Owen's chest.
Owen smiled gently and kissed the top of Sam’s head gently “Now you settle down” he laughed lightly and smiled over at Shawn “You okay babe? You seem distracted?”
"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm alright, just tired" Shawn smiles a bit and holds Owen's hand.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,499 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy