Closed My brothers best friend
Owen smiled gently and squeezed his hand lightly before he left. He played with the twins for a few hours before feeding them lunch and putting them down for their afternoon nap
Shawn returns a few hours after lunchtime, a piece of paper in his hand and a teary grin on his face.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen laid on the couch flipping through channels before sitting up when he heard the door open “Babe? You good?” He asked getting up to go to the door
Shawn nods and hands Owen the paper "I'm fantastic" He chuckles and takes his fiance's hand.
Owen looks at it blinking tears back quickly “You’re pregnant?” He said shakily smiling looking up at him “You’re pregnant?” He asked smiling brightly and jumped on him hugging him tightly “I love you, I love you so much”
"I am. I'm pregnant, babe" Shawn grins and hugs Owen tightly "I love you too" He hugs back and kisses him.
Owen kissed him back happily stroking his cheeks tenderly before pulling away “This is so exciting! Oh my gosh, another baby!” He smiled brightly
"Dr.Stevens said that I'm only a couple weeks along, I most likely conceived during our night at the hotel" Shawn says, gently touching his stomach.
Owen smiled brightly “We’re just too good at this, every time we hit it” he winked playfully before leaning down and gently kissing his stomach “Hi baby” he said happily
"I blame you for that, you must be super fertile" Shawn laughs, rubbing Owen's head when the other man kisses his stomach.
Owen laughed lightly and stood back up kissing him softly “Or maybe, us together is a super awesome totally fertile combination” he winked playfully
"That could be" Shawn chuckles and kisses Owen back.
Owen pulled away smiling happily. A few months went by and Shawn and Owen laid in bed together, Owen gently ran his fingers over Shawn’s bump gently, it was big for how far along he was but nothing close to how Owen had looked “Hey baby, how you doing in there?” He grinned playfully
The baby kicks softly in response to Owen's touch "I think that means he or she is doing well" Shawn chuckles.
Owen grinned widely “It’s so weird feeling them kick knowing what it feels like on the inside” he laughed lightly “I can’t believe they’re already kicking, it feels like yesterday we found out” he smiled gently
Shawn laughs and rests a hand over Owen's "It feels incredible no matter if I'm feeling it on the inside or the outside" He grins.
Owen smiled and tangled their fingers together “I love you so much” he said happily and leant up kissing him softly “I’m so excited for our new addition. This time we’ll get you to the hospital so you can have some pain meds” he laughed lightly “I’m telling you now you’ll want them” he grinned and curled up next to him happily
"I love you too" Shawn smiles and kisses back "Um actually...I was thinking of having a homebirth instead, just to see what it would be like" He says.
Owen chewed his lip a little “A homebirth? Well, I mean, if we get a good midwife that should be okay and we’re close enough to the hospital if something did happen” he nodded “It is up to you, I’m just saying from personal experience I would definitely want the drugs if I did it again” he laughed lightly
"I know a few great midwives that work at the hospital, and I'd definitely let you know right away if I changed my mind or we needed to go to the hospital" Shawn replies, still smiling a bit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,491 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy