Closed My brothers best friend
Owen reached over with his other hand and gently rubbed his belly gently “I can’t believe how big you are with just one baby” he laughed lightly “But I suppose twins are always smaller, no room for them” he chuckled softly
"Big isn't necessarily always bad, big can mean healthy too" Shawn grins at Owen.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen laughed lightly “The twins were healthy too, I just mean considering there’s only one baby in there you almost look as big as me but because I had the twins they had less room to grow” he chuckled
"Well the doctor did say that he or she is bigger than most babies" Shawn chuckles anxiously.
Owen leaned down kissing his head gently “Don’t be worried, you’ll be okay” he said softly knowing how he was feeling just by looking at him
"I know, you'll be there with me so I know we'll be okay" Shawn smiles softly.
Owen smiled gently looking down at him and rubbed his stomach feeling the baby kick under his hand gently
"Do you think it's a boy or a girl?" Shawn asks, laying his hand over Owen's.
Owen shrugged lightly “I kind of hope for a girl for Molly but as long as they’re safe and happy that’s all I really want” he smiled gently
"Me too, having another little girl around would be nice but I'll still love them the same if they're a boy" Shawn smiles back at his fiance.
Owen smiled gently and rubbed his belly gently “Are you hungry babe? Do you want me to get you something to eat?”
"Not really, I haven't had much of an appetite today" Shawn shrugs.
Owen frowned a little “Are you sure? You haven’t eaten since this morning” he said worriedly “Do you want a drink or anything?”
"Some orange juice sounds nice" Shawn smiles at his fiance.
Owen smiled gently and grabbed a pillow before lifting Shawn’s head gently and put it back on the pillow before going to get them and the twins some juice
Shawn yawns and shuts his eyes to rest until Owen came back, this pregnancy had left him feeling more worn down than he had expected.
Owen set the twins up with some juice in their bottles before grabbing a glass for himself and Shawn before sitting back next to Shawn not wanting to disturb him, he ran his hands through Shawns hair lightly
Shawn smiles and wraps his arms around Owen.
Owen chuckled and kissed his head “Your orange juice” he smiled and grabbed the glass giving it to Shawn smiling
"Thank you, babe" Shawn smiles and takes the glass.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,486 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy