Closed My brothers best friend
Owen smiled and sipped on his glass watching the twins play happily
Shawn smiles and rests his head on Owen's shoulder.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen turned kissing his head softly “Love you”
"Love you too...thank you for putting up with my moodiness" Shawn says softly.
Owen laughed softly “It’s okay, I understand completely” he grinned rubbing his back “Remember I went through all this before, I know how it is”
"Heh, I'm sorry for making you go through all of this with the twins" Shawn sighs and hugs Owen.
Owen laughed softly “I would do it all again, look how cute they are, they make our lives so much better” he said happily looking over at the twins
"They really do, and so will this baby when they get here" Shawn smiles and rubs his belly.
Owen smiled brightly and leaned down kissing his stomach gently “Of course this baby will be the same” he said happily “Won’t you baby?” He said softly at his fiancé’s stomach
The baby stretches it's limbs and kicks softly "I think that means yes" Shawn laughs.
Owen laughed lightly “I’m so excited to meet you, and no offence to your daddy but I’m kind of glad I don’t have to push you into this world” he laughed kissing his stomach once more
"No offense taken, I'm glad that you don't have to go through it all again" Shawn chuckles.
Owen laughed lightly “I mean, I would for our babies but I’m glad we get to share this” he smiled gently “Now we’ll both have experienced it all and understand you know?”
"Yeah, it's like a bonding thing at this point" Shawn laughs.
Owen laughed lightly “Not just yet, it will be bonding after the baby is here” he teased playfully and winked
"Oh really? You might have to wait awhile after the baby comes before I'm ready to do that again" Shawn laughs.
Owen laughed loudly “I didn’t mean it like that! I meant we wouldn’t be truly bonded over the experience until you birthed the baby” he laughed “Of course you would think that” he said playfully
"Did you expect anything else coming from me?" Shawn grins playfully "But I agree, I can't wait for that moment to come"
Owen laughed and kissed him softly “I love you and I do miss that too but not as much as I’m excited to meet our baby, sorry” he teased and smiled getting up and grabbing the twins sippy cups putting them in the sink with the glasses before helping the twins to the potty when they asked
Shawn laughs and playfully shoves Owen "Oh shut up" He chuckles as he gets up to use the bathroom.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,474 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy