C My brothers best friend

Owen held Shawns hand with one hand and used the other to rub his back gently as he breathed through a contraction “Yoire doing goo, keep panting” he said softly

Shawn nods and holds his belly, panting softly like Owen had told him.

I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.

Owen waited for the contraction to ease before continuing with their walk slowly. After two hours they had started to come together a bit more consistently, still with ten minutes between each so they headed back to the apartment, Owen had been walking around in circles so it wasn’t far from where they were

"I can't wait for this to be over" Shawn pants softly as they head back inside together.

Owen held back a laugh “Baby, you’ve only been in labour for almost 4 hours…you have quite a bit of time left” he said chewing his lip a little “And, not to say I told you so but you did want this” he chuckled softly unlocking their door and going back in

"Oh shut up" Shawn chuckles and playfully smacks Owen's arm.

Owen smiled gently wrapping his arm around Shawn’s waist gently and led him to the bedroom helping him lie down gently “Do you want me to check your dilation?” He asked biting his lip

"If you don't mind doing it" Shawn nods "Do you remember how I showed you to do it?"

Owen nodded nervously and gently removed Shawns pants before going and washing his hands “Okay, relax baby” he said softly pressing his fingers against Shawn’s entrance gently not wanting to enter until he was relaxed

Shawn takes a few deep breaths and relaxes "I-I'm ready"

Owen smiled gently at him before entering his fingers as far as he could feeling it out. He pulled his fingers out going to wash them “You’re about 3cm” he said softly returning to Shawn’s side

"Only three?" Shawn asks softly, pouting a bit.

Owen chuckled and kissed his head softly “I know, it sucks” he smiled gently “But don’t worry, I’ll be right here until you get to 10” he said softly “Maybe you should rest as much as you can”

"Good idea, I need to save my strength for the pushing stage" Shawn says, slowly making his way to bed.

Owen nodded and pulled him into his arms gently rubbing his back softly before he started humming a lullaby he sung to the twins to get them to sleep

Shawn smiles tiredly and cuddles close to Owen.

Owen kissed his head and docked him gently trying to get him to relax

Shawn yawns and shuts his eyes.

Owen smiled and rocked him lightly as he slept, stopping to rub his back gently when his stomach would tighten up

Shawn snores softly, groaning a bit whenever his stomach contracts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post