Closed My brothers best friend
Owen smiled gently “Hmm, I don’t mind them. I like Jason, we could shorten it to Jay or Jase then” he smiled gently
"J-Jay sounds cute, I like it" Shawn replies softly.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen rubbed his cheek gently “I know you’re tired but soon we’ll have our baby in our arms and it will all go away, I promise, all the pain and tiredness will be worth it when they’re here” he smiled gently
"I know" Shawn smiles softly "I'm just...g-glad that I'm only having one"
Owen laughed softly “Can you imagine us trying to wrangle two sets of twins, no thank you” he said playfully holding him close as he felt him tense up again”
"...heh...that would be too m-much chaos for me" Shawn chuckles, flinching a bit at the pain.
Owen rubbed his back gently “You’re doing so good” he said softly “I can’t believe you wanted to do this” he laughed lightly
"...I didn't want you to go...ngh...through all of this again...and I wanted to experience it myself t-to better understand what my patients go through" Shawn says, his grip tightening around Owen's hand.
Owen shook his head softly “You’re ridiculous sometimes, you know that” he smiled lovingly at him rubbing his back gently as the contraction eased.
"I know" Shawn smiles through the pain "B-But you love it, right?"
Owen smiled and kissed him softly “I love you more than anything, everything about you” he said happily stroking his cheek. He held Shawn tightly for another few hours as he was having contractions, wiping his face with the cloth every now and then. “Baby, I’m just going to check your dilation okay? It’s been a couple hours since I last checked”
Shawn nods and tries to relax so Owen can check his dilation.
Owen hopped up and went and washed his hands before returning and gently pushing his fingers in “Okay…babe, I think you’re only at 6cms” he said chewing his lip lightly
"Only 6?" Shawn sighs, pouting a bit in disappointment.
Owen sighed and nodded “Looks like things have slowed down a bit” he said softly climbing back in next to Shawn
"That's normal, it's quite common...but frustrating..." Shawn sighs.
Owen pulled him close gently “It’s okay, you’ve only been labouring for 8 hours, average for a first born is 10-14 right? So it might speed up soon” he said reassuringly
"Right, hopefully it's closer to 10 than 14 in my case" Shawn replies softly.
Owen laughed softly “Don’t jinx it or you’ll be one of the one on the far end of the spectrum, the day long ones” he shuddered and shook his head playfully
"Ugh, I hope not! That would be hell" Shawn chuckles before tensing up again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,478 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy