Closed My brothers best friend
Owen laughed lightly “You can say whatever you want to me baby, I know how it feels, even though I warned you” he winked playfully and moved back feeling him tense up again
Shawn smiles softly and groans, starting to push again.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Owen rubbed his thigh gently “The bulge is slowly moving down” he said softly forgetting how big the baby was until he could clearly see the big bulge moving downwards
"G-Good..." Shawn grunts out, taking Owen's hand and squeezing it.
Owen rubbed the back of his hand gently “You’re doing so good, don’t forget to pant between the contractions okay?”
Shawn nods "O-Okay..."
Owen smiled gently at him leaning over him a little to gently wipe the sweat from his face with a cloth
Shawn shuts his eyes and smiles.
Owen chuckled softly “You look like you’re enjoying this even with all the pain you’re in” he teased
"I am a little bit...th-that feels good" Shawn smiles back at Owen.
Owen laughed a little and gently wiped the cloth over his neck and chest gently trying to cool him down feeling him tense again under his hand
Shawn gasps softly and pushes again.
Owen rubbed his thigh gently “Good work babe, the heads almost at your entrance” he said seeing the bulge move down and his hole start to stretch a little
Shawn bites his lip and groans, rocking his hips a bit as he pushes.
Owen smiled “Great pushes babe! I think you’re about to crown!” He said watching the large bulge start to push against his hole a little
Shawn gasps and cries out as the baby's head starts to crown.
Owen smiled brightly looking as the head slowly pushed out “Oh wow, the heads big!” He said, a little shocked and took Shawn’s hand having him feel the top of the head as the contraction ended and the head went back inside him
"I-I can tell..." Shawn pants heavily, freezing up at the brief contact with the baby before it goes back in.
Owen rubbed his thigh gently “Babe, I think we need one really good long slow push to get the head out enough so it won’t slip back in” he said chewing his lip a little
"O-Okay, I'll try..." Shawn nods and takes a deep breath, pushing hard.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,475 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy