Closed My brothers best friend
Owen split the rest of the cake up and handed it to everyone else quickly. Jay smiled brightly at his daddy and took the cake happily “Thank you!” He grinned before eating the cake quickly
Shawn smiles and sits down next to Jay.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Jay happily ate the cake quickly “Can we do presents now?” He said, his mouth still partially full looking up at Shawn.
"I think that's a question to ask your Papa too" Shawn chuckles, not wanting Owen to be excluded.
Jay looked over at Owen “Papa, can we do presents now?” He called out spitting a bit of cake as he did. Owen laughed softly putting a hand over his face “Jay! Eats what’s in your mouth and wait until everyone is finished cake, okay?”. Jay pouted but nodded quickly chewing and swallowing the last of his cake
Shawn laughs and passes a napkin to Jay to clean the cake off his face.
Jay took it messily wiping his face before putting it aside, anxiously waiting for others to finish. Once everyone was finished Owen grabbed Jays hand and brought him to the living room where he had all the presents in a corner for him. Jay squealed excitedly before going to them and starting to unwrap them
Shawn and Harry sit down together to watch.
Owen smiled brightly watching Jay before looking up and around the room, his smile faltering looking at Shawn and Harry together before focusing back on Jay opening his gifts and thanking his friends and family as he got through them. A few hours later everyone had left apart from the kids, Sally, Shawn and Harry. Owen was packing away the leftover food while the kids played with the new toys in the other room
Shawn and Harry are helping Sally clean up the scraps of wrapping paper and various pieces of packaging from Jay's new toys.
Owen wiped down the table and benches. Sally smiled at the men gently “You both don’t need to stay and help pack up, we’ve got this”
"It's okay, we don't mind helping out" Harry smiles.
Sally smiled gently “Thanks sweetie” she said softly before going over to help Owen. Owen felt nauseous and quickly ran past them all to get to the bathroom before vomiting into the bathroom
Shawn takes a few steps toward the bathroom but stops and decides not to so he make things even more awkward than before.
Sally smiled sadly at Shawn before heading into the bathroom to help Owen. Harry walked over to him and took his hand gently “Hey, it’s okay, he knows you’d do anything to help if you could and that this is an awkward scenario for everyone”
"Yeah...you're right" Shawn sighs.
Harry smiled gently and leaned up kissing his cheek softly “Come on, let’s get out of their hair” he smiled and moved to say goodbye to the kids
Shawn smiles a bit and hugs Harry before saying goodbye to Owen, the kids, and Sally.
Owen smiled weakly at him before he left. Another couple of months later Owen was 7 months pregnant, he had just had his ultrasound with Shawn and was waiting outside for a lift home. He sighed looking at his watch, it had been 45 minutes since their appointment finished. He went in and to the reception who told him that Shawn was consulting with another doctor. He sighed and left just as it started to rain, by the time he got home he was freezing cold so he got in the shower. Once out and dressed he heard a knock on the door and sighed going to answer it.
Shawn is standing there shivering in the rain "H-Here, you forgot this" He says, holding out an envelope with the ultrasound pictures inside "You didn't walk home in this weather, did you?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,501 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy