Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle ate his food while watching the movie. About halfway through he ended up falling asleep on the bed
Steve dozes off to sleep not long after Kyle does.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle woke the next morning and stretched out yawning “Steve?” He called out seeing he was not in the bed
"I'm in the kitchen! Want some breakfast?" Steve replies while he stands at the stove making scrambled eggs.
Kyle smiles going to the kitchen “Sure, sounds good” he grinned and opened the fridge getting out some orange juice
"Can you pass me the package of bacon from the fridge?" Steve asks.
Kyle hummed lightly grabbing it and put it next to him on the bench “You want some oj?” He asked getting a glass for himself “Ot is it a coffee morning for you?”
"Thanks man" Steve says as he opens the bacon and slaps a few strips down onto the frying pan "Every morning is a coffee morning" He laughs.
Kyle rolls his eyes and laughs “You drink way too much coffee” he laughed lightly before getting a mug out for Steve and getting his coffee just the way he liked it
"Oh shut it, I drink a perfectly healthy amount of coffee" Steve grins and sticks his tongue out at Kyle.
Kyle grinned at him “Sure you do” he winked playfully before sitting the coffee beside him so he could have some while making the breakfast. Kyle grabbed some plates and cutlery out for them sitting them on the bench as well

(Is he already pregnant by this point?)
(Yeah, he just hasn't found out yet)

"Stop teasing me or I'll spit in your food" Steve laughs as he sips at his coffee while plating up their breakfast.
(Okay, just checking)

Kyle chuckled softly “It’s not like we haven’t shared drinks and food before, your spit would be nothing new to me” he grinned playfully
(He's probably only about a week along at this point though)

"That's true" Steve chuckles and gives Kyle his food.
(Okay)

Kyle smiled “Thanks” he grinned and took the food happily going to sit on the couch and turned on that tv
"My pleasure" Steve grins and follows him.
Kyle put his food down stretching his back happily, hearing it crack a bit he returned to his food “So…how far did you get in the movie last night?” He chuckled
"I made it to the third one, you?" Steve asks as he resumes eating.
Kyle laughed “I don’t even think I got through the first one” he grinned “Maybe it’s just not my thing” he chuckled taking a bite of the eggs happily
"How can Jaws not be your thing? It's everyone's thing!" Steve teases, pretending to be offended.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,475 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy