Closed My brothers best friend
Kyle shrugged lightly “I don’t know, maybe I’m just a psycho” he laughed softly and shook his head at his friend
"That's definitely it, you're a total psycho" Steve laughs and shakes his head.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Kyle laughed “Well, what does that make you when your best friend is a psycho and you willingly are still friends with him?” He teased playfully
"That I'm a psycho too?" Steve laughs and shoves Kyle playfully.
Kyle laughed lightly and shook his head finishing off his food before getting up and grabbing Steve’s empty plate going to put them in the dishwasher. “What do you have planned for today?”
"Nothing special, just hanging out and playing videogames" Steve shrugs.
Kyle laughed lightly “Lazy bum” he grinned over at him before sitting back down next to him stretching out a little
"What do you have planned for today, smartass?" Steve grins back at Kyle.
Kyle rolled his eyes “I have to work for a bit and then I’ll probably go for a run” he grinned at the other man
"Wanna meet at our usual spot at the park?"
Kyle nodded “Sure” he grinned and leaned over kissing his friends forehead gently “See you at 4” he grinned before leaving the house.
"See ya..." Steve blinks in surprise as he watches his friend leave.
Kyle panicked a little at the fact he had kissed his friends head but kept cool and pretended like it wasn’t a big deal.

(Should we skip til he finds out?)
(Sure)

Steve is setting up for movie night with Kyle as usual, although he seemed anxious about something.
Kyle yawned a little grabbing some fast food as normal before pulling in at Steve’s house. He grabbed it and went inside “I am here!” He yelled going to the bedroom happily
"I'm in my room!" Steve replies from where he sat on his bed.
Kyle jumped on the bed happily “Honestly, work was a nightmare today so I am exhausted so I’m thinking the movie should be a nice chill one that we’ve seen before so I don’t feel bad when I fall asleep” he laughed
"How about How To Train Your Dragon?" Steve asks, sounding a bit distracted.
Kyle nodded “Yes, a classic” he said pulling out the burritos he had gotten and handing one to Steve “Hey, you okay? You seem distracted?”
"Y-Yeah, I'm okay...I just found out something huge and I'm not sure what to do about it..." Steve sighs as he takes the burrito from Kyle.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 20,474 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy